October 19th, 2018 14-Night Eastbound Panama Canal Cruise

FYI- to the FE Group. I have been one of those who asked about PartyChill, and I've seen others have been questioning their participation as well. I asked my forum experienced DH, and he looked up their profile. They joined the Disboards 11-29-2017, and said they wanted to join the FE, but they have not been on the forum since. That was their one and only time visiting the forum and the Disboards at all. That being said, are they still going to be included in the FE?

FYI- to the FE Group. I have been one of those who asked about PartyChill, and I've seen others have been questioning their participation as well. I asked my forum experienced DH, and he looked up their profile. They joined the Disboards 11-29-2017, and said they wanted to join the FE, but they have not been on the forum since. That was their one and only time visiting the forum and the Disboards at all. That being said, are they still going to be included in the FE?

I think it's totally up to you. Our gifts aren't personalized or anything and I usually get a few extra for Pixie Dusting. So if I go to their cabin, and there's no FE hanging there, I'll just Pixie Dust someone else. It there IS an FE hanging there, it might not be partychill, but I'll leave gifts anyway...Pixie Dusting is kinda fun!

My guess is they bailed on the cruise, or found the other social media site.

I ran the FE on our last cruise, and for late comers (there are ALWAYS late comers), I created a Pixie Dust list. I got this idea from the person who organized the first FE we participated in. The Pixie Dust list members were required to provide FE gifts for the FE group they were assigned, BUT the other group members were not required (but encouraged) to provide gifts to the Pixie Dust members; although most did of course. It's better than saying "no", but they need to realize some people prepare customized or home made gifts, and sometimes there just isn't enough time to prepare gifts for late comers; and as long as they understood that, all was good.
Great idea! I have two cruises next year. I'll use this. Thank you. Look forward to seeing you.

Deck 4 Starboard, Aft, after the safety drill. Sounds great! We'll be there!party:

Here's a tip....DO NOT bring a frosty Drink of the Day :drinking1 (you know, the one you get when you get on board), to the safety drill! :sad2: The crew kinda frowns on that :furious: ::yes:: :crazy2:

Great, looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible, we will be there. and thanks for the tip! any other tips would be awesome ;)

Ok, folks, this is the absolutely LAST LIST. I truly appreciate all you welcoming our last family. Just under four weeks. Best wishes as you finish gathering your gifts.

Safe travels. Thank you for all the magic and pixie dust you'll share. This is my fourth time organizing a FE group and each time a family has asked to join after the cutoff. I have a very hard time saying "No" and so I've always left it to individuals to determine how many to prepare. Perhaps in cruises and years to come, I'll become more resolute enforcing the cutoff date.

thanks, we will try our best to add some extra stuff in, luckily Jackie and Geoff are travelling a bit later so I will set them to task on this, happy planning and packing everyone :)

I think it's totally up to you. Our gifts aren't personalized or anything and I usually get a few extra for Pixie Dusting. So if I go to their cabin, and there's no FE hanging there, I'll just Pixie Dust someone else. It there IS an FE hanging there, it might not be partychill, but I'll leave gifts anyway...Pixie Dusting is kinda fun!

My guess is they bailed on the cruise, or found the other social media site.
I agree. I have looked up that cabin on the other site and sent a message to see if they want to check back in on this site and confirm.

Twokats I’m sorry I’ve gone through the thread and I can’t find it or i’ve Completely missed it. How old is your Kati?

Just a reminder from an earlier post,

A meet is a great idea. I've never done it, always enjoying the anonymity while hoping to run into a fellow FE doing the midnight run. Deck 4 starboard aft right after the safety drill might be a good time. All will be out of their rooms and there's time before the castoff party. If any have other ideas, please share. There are plenty of sea days and open times.

If it does happen, I look forward to meeting you. It's always fun to find others willing and wanting to share just a little more magic!

I know I'm really late, but I'm hoping to get in on the FE group. Looks like it's already closed, but there may be a Pixie Dust list? This is our 5th cruise, and my 9-year-old daughter will be very disappointed to not get FE gifts. But if it's too late, that's ok, I'll bring her some stuff! Thanks!

Hi Kimberly,

Of course, you're welcome on the Pixie Dust list. As Eric, the OldPyrate, posted earlier,
"OldPyrate said:
I ran the FE on our last cruise, and for late comers (there are ALWAYS late comers), I created a Pixie Dust list. I got this idea from the person who organized the first FE we participated in. The Pixie Dust list members were required to provide FE gifts for the FE group they were assigned, BUT the other group members were not required (but encouraged) to provide gifts to the Pixie Dust members; although most did of course. It's better than saying "no", but they need to realize some people prepare customized or home made gifts, and sometimes there just isn't enough time to prepare gifts for late comers; and as long as they understood that, all was good."

Here's the list of our group. Please send, as soon as you can, your room number and any other information you care to share. Welcome.

To the rest of the group,
Please take note of the Pixie Dust guidelines and share the magic as you can.

Boarding in two weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter