October 19th, 2019 - 8-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from Port Canaveral, Florida

Hoping all have a great Thanksgiving. Christmas is just around the corner then I will let myself start the planning for our October 19 sail-away.
Katesdad

Facebook group was reporting cruise sold out earlier this week but now saying there is still plenty of staterooms available. Guess DCL was having one of its computer glitches again. No doubt the cruise is going to be full but sometimes that is what makes it so much fun.
Katesdad

We ( Dh,DS9, DS6, and me) booked this last week! It will be our “Grand Slam” trip since we have done a sailing on each of the other ships.

We ( Dh,DS9, DS6, and me) booked this last week! It will be our “Grand Slam” trip since we have done a sailing on each of the other ships.
Just think, in three years you will have to book three more trips when the new ships come on line. I know I'm looking forward to that as well.
Welcome aboard.
Katesdad

So you are sailing our cruise followed by a cruise in Nov? How nice! What is EBPC?

EBPC is the Eastbound Panama Canal cruise from San Diego to Galveston (on the Wonder). I really don't know which of the two I am looking forward to more :)

Unfortunately, we had to cancel this cruise because DH's work is moving us to another state this summer. If someone wants to take over this thread, let me know and I will edit my fist post to include your screen name so others will know who is taking control.

Unfortunately, we had to cancel this cruise because DH's work is moving us to another state this summer. If someone wants to take over this thread, let me know and I will edit my fist post to include your screen name so others will know who is taking control.

What do you mean by take control? Only the OP can make changes to things like the thread title.

Never mind. I know they can’t take control of my first post. Its just the first poster seems to be the person that organizes the names of those going on cruise and I won’t be the one to do that.

Hi, my husband and I booked this cruise to take our 3 year old grand-daughter on. We took her on a RCCL cruise last year and she loved it. We are frequent cruisers but this is our first Disney cruise. In my research, I found out about these message boards. What a great idea!! I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs from all of you. If anyone has any great tips for me I'd really appreciate the insider info!

Welcome! There really isn't much that goes on in this thread, sadly. Are you on FB? There is a very active FB page for this cruise.

Hi, my husband and I booked this cruise to take our 3 year old grand-daughter on. We took her on a RCCL cruise last year and she loved it. We are frequent cruisers but this is our first Disney cruise. In my research, I found out about these message boards. What a great idea!! I'm looking forward to learning the ins and outs from all of you. If anyone has any great tips for me I'd really appreciate the insider info!
Had our two year old granddaughter along last June on the Dream (had the whole family and she was with her parents). Be sure to book some "me" time by putting them for a few hours in the day care. It's an extra charge but they really enjoy it and so will you. Need to plan this in advance though as time slots in the day-care will fill up. Granddaughter loved the princess meet & greet events too. Be sure to pre-book these. I am sure you know there will be lots of down time so hope you have a veranda. The kid's splash area was a big hit. Overall, just enjoy watching her and the interaction with the characters. We did. And get to the FB group, It's really active.
Katesdad

Yes, could you please send me a link or tell me where it is? Thanks!

It's against the rules to post the link to FB, but if you search for Fantasy and the date, you should be able to find it.

It's against the rules to post the link to FB, but if you search for Fantasy and the date, you should be able to find it.
Gotta' love those rules, don't you? I am not the most tech-savy person and even I could find it after a lengthy search. It's been very active this past year+ and I do like the Friday countdowns. Sadly, I miss the days when all that activity was taking place here on the DIS board. I understand this better than FB.
Katesdad

Gotta' love those rules, don't you? I am not the most tech-savy person and even I could find it after a lengthy search. It's been very active this past year+ and I do like the Friday countdowns.

Out of all the groups I've been part of, the one for this cruise is easily the best. It seems like a great, friendly bunch of people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!