~ October 2010 Brides ~

figment fan21

Can't wait to be a Disney Bride!
Alright October 2010 bridezillas let get to planning!:bride: :woohoo:

I want to start a wedding countdown/planning/good old-fashioned bridezilla fun thread! I loved being on those countdown to disney threads. I made alot of friends and it made the time go by alot faster. :thumbsup2 So whose with me???

Hello!
October bride here!
Is it wrong to be uber excited ALREADY?
SO looking forward to it, Not only is it my wedding, but my first Disney trip, we got all teh ADRS we wanted adn we are staying at WL!
Very, very exciting!
Lx

Another October Bride! I am getting so excited. We have a planning session scheduled for May I can't wait. The countdown is on for me. I am currently living in the UK with my fiance and we are heading back to my home in Canada for a visit on May 15th then off to Disney the following week for the planning session and Engagement shoot with Randy Chapman I am getting very excited. Would love to join in the countdown.:love:

I am also an October bride!!!! Our wedding is Oct 21, and it feels like it will be here before we know it.

We're 10-10-10 EPCOT/Canada 0930!!!:cool1:
Can't wait! We just bought our Not so Scary Halloween tickets today! We've booked our Welcome Party for Raglan Road; our Wedding Eve Dinner at Wolfgang Puck's and will have lunch at Le Cellier after the Cake Cutting Celebration. We're staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, concierge level (it is our wedding, so we splurged) and have friends/family stay there, Saratoga SPrings (DVC), Grand Floridian and the All Star Sports. Besides the dinner on that saturday before the wedding the guys are booked to go fishing for 4 hours and I am taking my friends & mother to the Grand Floridian for afternoon Tea. Since the wedding is early, I will have a cucumber in the fridge for the eyes and a red bull!:rotfl:

Keep intouch. Maybe we'll get to meet eachother. We will be at WDW from 10/5-10/16/10!!!

October must be the perfect time if your from the UK! And we are also staying at the WL!
Roll on October 5th! Although I can't quite believe how fast this years going!! It's going to be with us all in no time at all!!

1st October 2010! Not a Disney wedding but still Orlando.

It's really not that far away now!

Rachel
x

October 1 -- Rachy (Orlando)
October 2 -- Figmentfan21 (SBP, Sago Cay)
October 4 -- Limedelsol (WP)
October 5 -- Clareyfairymouse (WP, Ohana's, UK)
October 8 -- Lisatiggg (WP, GF)
October 9 -- Raysnkaysmom (Orange Park, Epcot on 15th)
October 10 -- Dreams595 (SBP, LSL)
October 10 -- Bethany66 (Canada)
October 10 -- Sunset30 (YCG, AP)
October 10 -- Nichol (DCL)
October 12 -- JJ Beans (WP)
October 12 -- SillyKaren (SBP, Garden Grove)
October 12 -- Abby1603 (WP, GF)
October 12 -- 2nd Time Bride (SP, Shula's)
October 14 -- Blondie7 (SBP, Attic, Lower UK)
October 15 -- GleepingBeauty (SBP)
October 17 -- Teddy_ALH (DCL, Castaway Cay)
October 18 -- Kellyb.80 (WP)
October 21 -- Goom128
October 22 -- Bunny_pop
October 22 -- Hurtbarrettwed (WP, GF)
October 28 -- Leanne1977 (Vero Beach)
October 29 -- Pirate's Princess (Japan, LSL, UK)
October 30 -- PunttinOnes (WP, Maggianos)

Alright ladies, I think I got everyone! Please reply and let me know if you want any of your details changed! :goodvibes

Sorry I didn't mention my date. It is October 14th at SBP reception at the Attic and DP at Lower UK 2 years to the day that he proposed at Disney I am so excited:love:

I forgot to mention we are getting married at the Wedding Pavilion and are having our reception at Maggianos in Orlando

List is up to date!

So what is everyone doing for their floral? I'm pretty sure I'm going to have pink, yellow and white gerbera daisies for my bouquet and a smaller version for my bridesmaids!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter