~ October 2010 Brides ~

Hey Girls,

Does anyone need help filling their Room Block between Oct. 23-Oct. 26th? If so, PM me. My DFi and I trying to crunch numbers... Thanks girls!

OMG Ladies!!!!!!

It's our turn next month!!!
It hit me today and although I'm now very excited I've also started to panic a little!!
What have you guys got left to do????

OMG Ladies!!!!!!

It's our turn next month!!!
It hit me today and although I'm now very excited I've also started to panic a little!!
What have you guys got left to do????

I'm so excited too!!! I have my dress fitting and all my salon appointments, including my hair and makeup trial. I also need to get our cake server set and ship everything to the Contemporary. Aside from that, I think we are ready to go! Woo hoo!!! :banana:

Everything is pretty much done now. Paid up yesterday. Having a telephone conversation with my wedding planner today to go over everything.
My hen night is in 2 weeks and at that point will be my final dress fitting and my dress (fingers crossed) will fit into a cabin sized suitcase.

3 weeks on Sunday until we leave! x

YAY!! We are really excited!

I just e mailed our planner the other day, to ask about getting a letter from Mickey mailed out to our ds, who is WAY excited about going on an aeroplane to meet mickey mouse in mickey mouse's home. And she said she is working with Mickey and is sure she can work something out!:yay:

We're more or less there organisation wise, although I still ened to track down a matching shirt for ds to match DP and the best man.

Hair appointment is booked, my dress is here (and only one size too big after my dieting!)

licenses are being sorted as we speak, visas done ages ago, holiday clothes purchased, ADRS made, it's all go!:woohoo:

Only worry now is Ds, who is currently being assessed for ASD. When we originally booked, we didn't realise he had a problem, but I am not sure that Disney won't be sensory overload for him :sad1: We are still learning what he can and can't cope with, and will have to hope we can pull it off so that he has a great time too! - Just so glad we added Mickey and Donald to the wedding extras - his biggest thing is wanting to meet Mickey, so at least he can do that in a relatively quiet and personal and safe way!

Congratulations and all good things to ALL the October brides!

I cannot wait!!!

We fly 4 weeks today and I am eagerly awaiting confirmation that my license is sorted too!

Just the last few little bits to go!! I just want to be there now!

I pick my dress up next weekend, will be really nice to see it all together!

Rachy-I hope you have as much fun on your hen weekend as I did! My bridesmaids made me a veil with Minnie Mouse ears, they were so cute!!

Has anyone done the mail order wedding license? What do you need to order one?

I can't believe it's September already. I did an initial dress fitting, wrote the ceremony, and order my invitations (I'm very behind in that, but was waiting for a custom design that took longer than I thought). Still need to get ring sizes to order rings online, plan honeymoon, get bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts, Df's socks and cufflinks, and I'm sure 100 other tiny things. Ugh and now work is starting :(

I can't believe it's September already. I did an initial dress fitting, wrote the ceremony, and order my invitations (I'm very behind in that, but was waiting for a custom design that took longer than I thought). Still need to get ring sizes to order rings online, plan honeymoon, get bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts, Df's socks and cufflinks, and I'm sure 100 other tiny things. Ugh and now work is starting :(

We are doing the mail order license from Brevard County. I went to their website, downloaded, filled out and faxed the initial application. They sent us a whole packet with the info filled in and we just had to go to a notary and sign it. You have to sign one paper saying all the info is correct and then another stating you are a man and woman getting married. You send them back with copies of your ids and $93.50. That's where we are, waiting for them to cash the check and send us the actual license.

If you were married before, you only need the exact dates of the divorce. If it was more than 2 years ago - that is it - no paperwork needed. We were surprised, we moved from MN and they require your entire divorce decree.

Here is the website -
http://www.brevardclerk.us

:goodvibes

We are doing the mail order license from Brevard County. I went to their website, downloaded, filled out and faxed the initial application. They sent us a whole packet with the info filled in and we just had to go to a notary and sign it. You have to sign one paper saying all the info is correct and then another stating you are a man and woman getting married. You send them back with copies of your ids and $93.50. That's where we are, waiting for them to cash the check and send us the actual license.

If you were married before, you only need the exact dates of the divorce. If it was more than 2 years ago - that is it - no paperwork needed. We were surprised, we moved from MN and they require your entire divorce decree.

Here is the website -
http://www.brevardclerk.us

:goodvibes

We did the same! It was super simple. It didn't take long to receive the license they are super fast!
:)

Wooo hoooo! We got our "official" paperwork with our AP vouchers AND our Magical Express tags! We are so excited - almost at the one month mark! :woohoo:

Now, just waiting on that darn marriage license! ;)

California Notaries will not sign and stamp mail in license form on the Florida Form-they will add an attached page with their Cali stamp which WILL NOT be accepted by Florida! My DF even went back and discussed the issue with the Notary here after Joyce had to send it back from Brevard, but to no avail. So we now are renting a car and heading over to Osceola County after his tux fitting to get the license in person. We're out $50.00 and some time. So just keep this in mind if you are a California based couple.
Otherwise everyone else has never had any problems.

Getting close!!!!:yay:

Wooooooo hoooooo!!!!! :yay: Less than a month to go girls! When I posted this morning, my countdown timer only has weeks - not months!!!

Not freaking yet, but I did watch Sweet Home Alabama on tv last night and cried at the end. :confused3 This wedding planning is turning me into a softie!!! ;)

We leave on the morning of October 5th and I already am putting stuff into my bags!!! I am such a geek.
Happy Weddings to you all!!!!!:dance3:

Our wedding isn't until Oct 7th, 2011, but we'll be at Disney running in the Wine & Dine Half Marathon and enjoying the Food and Wine Festival Sept 29th - Oct 4th! I'll be thinking about all of the beautiful brides being married and wishing you the best!!!!

We leave on the morning of October 5th and I already am putting stuff into my bags!!! I am such a geek.
Happy Weddings to you all!!!!!:dance3:

I am glad I am not the only one already packing! I starting putting things in our bags over the weekend...DF thinks I am nuts!!

I am glad I am not the only one already packing! I starting putting things in our bags over the weekend...DF thinks I am nuts!!

Yes, my DF was asking if I had "looked at the calendar?". I just don't want to forget something-plus I am so excited!!!!

Only 15 days until we fly out!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!