October 2012 - Spooky, Wild, Exotic and a lot of food!

And that was it! Overall we had a fantastic holiday, even though we'd been to Orlando and the Disney parks in August too last year, for me there's nothing like staying on site :goodvibes – it's particularly great to go during October as the weather was perfect (not a drop of rain in 12 days!) and the seasonal events at WDW made it an even better time to be there.
We got to do all of our favourite attractions in the parks, as well as experiencing in some amazing things like MNSSHP, the Richard Petty driving experience and the Wild Africa Trek. And the icing on the cake was getting to visit new Fantasyland during a dress rehearsal on our last day! :yay:

Next trip... and beyond!

So now we are less than 3 weeks away from our next trip to WDW and Disney Cruise! We will only have two nights at Disney, but I'm looking forward to a short stay at the Boardwalk Villas – we're hoping to ride the new Test Track in Epcot and see the Jack Sparrow Experience at DHS. :thumbsup2

We have dinner booked at Be Our Guest, as well as a pre-cruise breakfast at Boma (we did the same before our honeymoon cruise in 2011 – it was an excellent meal!)
And then 7 nights onboard the Disney Fantasy to the Western Caribbean, visiting Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Costa Maya and Castaway Cay.
After that, we're flying up to Boston for a few nights... we've never been there before, looking forward to exploring the city, going to my first ever baseball game and experiencing the 4th of July celebrations. :cloud9:

And... (because I like vacation planning so much!), I've already started thinking about 2014...

Here's a little clue :cutie: ....

Emma princess: x

Yay! for your cruise being so closed, and double Yay! for running the Princess half marathon next year!!!!!

Ooh so exciting to be so close to your cruise! We're in WDW right now on a last minute trip and loving it. Princess Half Marathon will be so fun! I have a friend who runs many of them and she says they're a blast! I really want to do one, but I need to start running at home first! Lol

Thanks so much for the report - have enjoyed reading along. How cool you have a cruise coming up.

Hope to read more trip reports in the future.

Take care and enjoy your trip.

Yay! for your cruise being so closed, and double Yay! for running the Princess half marathon next year!!!!!

Ooh so exciting to be so close to your cruise! We're in WDW right now on a last minute trip and loving it. Princess Half Marathon will be so fun! I have a friend who runs many of them and she says they're a blast! I really want to do one, but I need to start running at home first! Lol

Thanks so much for the report - have enjoyed reading along. How cool you have a cruise coming up.

Hope to read more trip reports in the future.

Take care and enjoy your trip.

Wow, not long to go at all!

The princess half marathon sounds great!

Very awesome that you are going to run the Princess!

Thanks everyone!

Sorry - that 'Run like a Princess' vest is a little confusing... I'm actually running the WDW Half Marathon next January :cutie:

I have wanted to do this race for several years, but a trip in January just didn't seem to work... plus I've never been an outdoor runner, so I always knew it was going to be a big challenge! :goodvibes
However now that I have registered for the race I have increased my gym routines & been out for a run every weekend... I'm enjoying it so much and cannot wait to put all my training into practice around WDW! :woohoo:

Has anyone else done one of the WDW endurance races? I'm thinking about doing a PTR, but it will mostly be about my training... if that would be interesting to read?!

Emma princess: x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter