October 2018 Car Rental

Budget seems to have dropped their prices in the last couple of days. Had a mini van booked for 16 days through Alamo at $790, but was able to book one through Budget for $716 (via Costco). Works out to about $45/day, which isn't too bad.

Dollar's one day super sale (20% off) from a link on their website saved me a little more than the city special for my rental next week. Looks like it is today only - 10/12/18.

My rate for my oct 31 pick up finally dropped a little this afternoon. Sadly if I went 1 day later the rate is half what I’m paying for an October 31 arrival day. Ugh. First positive movement in a long time.

Finally a decent rate for my oct 31 pickup for 12 days. Got full size for $375. Using annual passholder rate and $25 coupon ad3868jst.

There are actually 2 different ones to try. Either 15000 or 860292. Not sure why, but you should try both

Got my car on Oct 8th. I used my dollar day special rates. I had a manager special and also a truck. The manager special was a Kia Soul. The truck was a RAM 1500. I thought the truck was just too big for the two of us and the Kia was good enough for us and gets great milage so it works for us. We paid $243 for the 8th and we drop it off on the 20th.

Budget seems to have dropped their prices in the last couple of days. Had a mini van booked for 16 days through Alamo at $790, but was able to book one through Budget for $716 (via Costco). Works out to about $45/day, which isn't too bad.

I guess I should stop whining about my $31 a day rate then.:o

It looks like prices are coming down a bit. They're still high but at least they're starting to come down a bit. I took a chance and booked using AutoSlash (Priceline) last week. It's my first time using them, but the price for the week was $188 (pre-paid) for an intermediate car through Alamo. At the time Costco's price was over $500! Right now it's $411 and Budget is $387. I've never pre paid for a rental car before but I was happy with the price, so I booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter