October 2018 Discount watch

So I received an email from Disney Tourist Blog suggesting discounts will be dropped in late April. Free Dining will be available for Walt Disney World very soon.(Before the end of April 2018.)
He goes on to say... they're hearing three conflicting dates... The South American travel agent rumor is a release date of April 24, 2018. We’ve received word that both April 23 and 25, 2018 are also possibilities. (Editorializing a bit, we think April 23, 2018 is the most likely release date).

Thoughts :confused3

Wish they would let the Disney Visa holders book in advance like the good ole days!

YES! This ^^^^ What's up with that! :confused3 We don't even get discounts on special event tickets but they do offer it for DL :sad2::crutches:

I’m patiently waiting :fish:
We’re booked at POR but would love to upgrade to AKL.
Looks like POR won’t have FD but AKL will but it might not be worth it having to pay rack rates.

Disney’s free dining for 2019 for Irish and UK customers launched at midnight our time, here's the scoop: Post #6321

Umm, where's 2018?! :badpc:

I know FD is supposed to be announced tomorrow morning but do you think RO discounts will also be announced tomorrow as well ?

I know FD is supposed to be announced tomorrow morning but do you think RO discounts will also be announced tomorrow as well ?
I think I read only through October 5th or there abouts. Anything later will have to wait intill July.

Does anyone know if you can modify your reservation to add a discount for just two nights of your booking? I’m hoping I won’t have to call!

I think I read only through October 5th or there abouts. Anything later will have to wait intill July.

Room discount now is only thru 10/7 - we check in 10/6 thru 10/12 - do you think another discount for October dates could possibly come available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!