October 2020 Discount Watch

Joining...Booked our flights on Thursday for the third week of October. I am a bit concerned that the Gartner IT convention is going to create a lack of discounts for the Epcot area resorts. They are promoting "Gartner IT Symposium/Xpo™ takes place at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and Disney’s BoardWalk Inn" on their website. BoardWalk is one of the last remaining resorts that we need to conquer. I am holding it at a rate that is much higher than I would like...also fingers crossed.

I'm also looking for October discounts - 10/25 through 11/1. We haven't been in 4 years which is a long time away from Disney for us. It's been a rough 4 years so I wanted to make this trip special and stay at The Yacht Club, club level. Without a discount -YIKES! Whenever we've gone to Disney, we've had a discount, but it's usually in late winter or late spring. Is it typical to see 25 -30% off room rates in the fall? I've got a pile of discount codes (for past guest) that I received in the mail once or twice a year but none that were for October. And the most important question - is it best to book now at top price and be confident that if there is a discount, it can be applied later? Thanks for your help!

October is our favorite time to go. I think its the best time to head to WDW. I want to go this October but I think we are going to wait til next year for the anniversary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!