October 2020 Discount Watch

Tues in the early hours the AP special offer said bookable until 12/25 instead of the 9/30. When I put in my dates 10/8-12 it showed a passholder rate. The rate was the same as rack but clearly you could see it was there.

I have been up everyday since at 7a watching but still nothing. Maybe Monday?

Thanks for checking. I'm interested to see how they handle the transportation and times, especially at opening. Hope you have a great day! Thanks for reporting!
Tues in the early hours the AP special offer said bookable until 12/25 instead of the 9/30. When I put in my dates 10/8-12 it showed a passholder rate. The rate was the same as rack but clearly you could see it was there.

This gives me hope!!!

Two things I am glad to hear: 1) I am not the only one that gets up in the middle of the night to check pricing (and purse inventory on Shop Disney) and 2) I was not dreaming when I saw that “discount” the other day. I thought I may have dreamed it, LOL!

And now its changed back to 9/30:sad2:

It was a “ work in progress “ I have faith it will be a release soon. There is just too much availability this fall not to.

I am hoping theres a discount due to shortened park hours. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get there but they just keep taking things away and keeping the full prices for everything. Fingers crossed!!

GM!

Just got off the phone with a Disney reservations agent, I had to make changes to my June 2021 reservation. But before hanging up I asked her about October and she said that she thinks something is coming soon....at least in her opinion. She thinks either later this month or the very beginning of September.

I don't think they know anything for sure but it was better then hearing NO....lol.

I forgot I had the screenshots . See? Looks promising .....

Says through December 25th!
Dates I had put in were in October.
This was last week. I was watching and it kept changing so I knew they were working on it but they must be waiting to release. Ugh!
B16823A6-6D93-4C82-8768-8374739CBF3D.jpegB5B26633-CAAD-49C4-97E3-19510346F187.jpeg

I’m starting to think that there will not be discounts for fall. I don’t think they really want tons of people flocking to the park, and with the unpredictability of everything in this new world, it wouldn’t make sense to plan for full resorts. I’m booked at rack rate, but it does hurt, especially for the experience we will be getting.

I’m starting to think that there will not be discounts for fall. I don’t think they really want tons of people flocking to the park, and with the unpredictability of everything in this new world, it wouldn’t make sense to plan for full resorts. I’m booked at rack rate, but it does hurt, especially for the experience we will be getting.
I'm unsure they'll have general public discounts, but I'm willing to bet they'll have Florida resident and AP discounts. They want locals coming.

I saw that happen last week, but it was gone when I looked the next day!

I have a 10/3 arrival date. Crossing my fingers for a discount soon. I booked POFQ a couple of months ago, but sure that resort is not opening. Haven't received a change notice from Disney.

I am starting to get discouraged... We are at a resort not opening and I have held off calling about it because I figured I would just switch resorts once AP discounts came out....but now I’m wondering if there will be an AP discount...

I am starting to get discouraged... We are at a resort not opening and I have held off calling about it because I figured I would just switch resorts once AP discounts came out....but now I’m wondering if there will be an AP discount...
I agree and we are resigned to just pay rack rate. I’ve never paid rack rate so this a first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter