October 20th, 2017 - 3-Night Bahamian Cruise

USFgrads

Earning My Ears
This thread is for the Disney Dream cruise on 10/20/2017-10/24/2017. This cruise will be my second and I absolutely loved doing fish extenders last time. I am super excited about this cruise because I will be getting married aboard the ship!! I am not very familiar with disboards and have not organized a FE before. Since my wedding will keep me very busy I am really hoping someone will organize one, or could at least offer some advice on where to begin organizing FE. Looking forward to hearing from my fellow cruisers!

Thank you
-Krista :sail:

This is my 5th cruise with Disney, I won't be bringing my family this time though instead it will be my mom, sister , and myself. I dislike anything less then 5 nights but since this is their first cruise we decided to be cautious since my sister has water issues lol
My last cruise was last October and the board here was dead! Like there were 4 rooms in the fish extender group, and that was the only group! Apparently everyone is on Facebook

This will be my first cruise, and part of my honeymoon! Super excited to go on this cruise with my future husband :) There is a FB group I am in that has some FE group signups. My fiancé will not be participating since its our first cruise we want to relax and enjoy everything the ship has to offer! Hopefully my fiancé (and I) like cruising because I am already finding myself planning future cruises without having even been on one yet haha!

This will be my first cruise, and part of my honeymoon! Super excited to go on this cruise with my future husband :) There is a FB group I am in that has some FE group signups. My fiancé will not be participating since its our first cruise we want to relax and enjoy everything the ship has to offer! Hopefully my fiancé (and I) like cruising because I am already finding myself planning future cruises without having even been on one yet haha!
What is the Facebook group? Trying to find an FE group to join for this cruise. Thanks

I sent a request on fb to get added. Would love to join the fish exchange.
This is my 5th cruise with Disney, I won't be bringing my family this time though instead it will be my mom, sister , and myself. I dislike anything less then 5 nights but since this is their first cruise we decided to be cautious since my sister has water issues lol
My last cruise was last October and the board here was dead! Like there were 4 rooms in the fish extender group, and that was the only group! Apparently everyone is on Facebook

Hi all! This will be my family's first Disney cruise! We are taking our 3 oldest (9, 5, 7) to WDW for 3 days (also for the first time) and then surprising them with the cruise. I've been searching Pinterest like crazy and have found some great tips and tricks, but I have to say the FEs are my favorite thing I've found so far! I'm hoping to pick up some useful tips from you cruising experts!

Lisa

I have to start closing FE groups in the next few weeks!!! Please let me know if you want to be added. I have three spots left in my 5th group, but we can always add a 6th if needed :)

FE groups are closed, but I do have one group open for latecomers. Please let me know ASAP if you want to be added!!!

Hey guys,

I'm a latecomer....was scheduled to sail on the September 8th sailing, but it got cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. If there are any groups or meetups scheduled could you let me know? I understand if it is too late, but thought I'd try anyway. Looking forward to cruising with all of you!

Hey guys,

I'm a latecomer....was scheduled to sail on the September 8th sailing, but it got cancelled due to Hurricane Irma. If there are any groups or meetups scheduled could you let me know? I understand if it is too late, but thought I'd try anyway. Looking forward to cruising with all of you!
I still have an FE group open!!! Sending you an inbox message!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter