October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

I usually form the groups based on location of cabins. Each group will be between 6-11 cabins, and they should be firmed up about a month before leaving.
I'll be asking for confirmation from everyone beginning the first of August. When I ask for confirmation, I ask about any allergies, and I pass that information to everyone in that group.
I can arrange to have no peanut allergy reports in your group. When you give me your confirmation please note you want to deliver candy with peanuts, OK?
Thank you for asking.
Bobbi
Bobbi
If we end of with folks with peanut allergies we can come up with another option. We are originally from CA so have a couple of other ideas. When we get the list we can figure out what we are going to do. Thank you for your reply, Sue

Bobbi
If we end of with folks with peanut allergies we can come up with another option. We are originally from CA so have a couple of other ideas. When we get the list we can figure out what we are going to do. Thank you for your reply, Sue
That's great!

Hi I've had to cancel this cruise. Wasn't able to find a cabin mate since my daughter couldn't go. Please remove us from the FE group. Thanks and enjoy everyone!
I hope you get a chance to do the cruise one day.

Hello,

My little family will be heading out on our third cruise through the Panama. We have never really gotten involved ahead of time, but I thought I would love to check things out more this trip being it is much longer. DD will turn 12 the day we set sail. New to this board/forum so would love to learn more about trick or treating and FE. We/I have never participated. Any input you all have would be greatly appreciated. So looking forward to this trip.

Peace,
Laur

Hi! I'm Bobbi, DH Tom, we are Platinum and can't wait to do this cruise. The WBPC cruise we did on DCL in 2014 was our best cruise ever, we hope this one is just as memorable!

I have organized a Local Candy/Snack Exchange on many of my DCL cruises. We use FE's to pass out tasty treats from our area. We've enjoyed treats from Salt Lake City, TX, Jersey Shore, Idaho, and many more places. I hope someone will organize some FE groups, maybe a Dis Meet onboard on embarkation day, whatever someone can think of!

Bobbi:boat:

Candy Exchange interest..Bobbiwoz organize...I will keep the number of cabins in each group between 6-11 cabins

Local Candy Exchange interest as of 6/10/2017

dennisbryce
Disneyscifi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
ksinglet
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny
GoGoJulie
ethanash1
McKGirls

FE
DopeyzGoofy has agreed to organize a FE! Here's the latest from DopeyzGoofy:

It's so exciting it's finally less than one year until our cruise! Only 329 days left (seems like a long time away though).

Here's the link to sign up for FE - this form asks all details I will need forthe FE list:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z22NBVW

Scrap book Exchange

How about a first day at sea breakfast together in the sit down restaurant?

PJ breakfast

Cabin to Cabin trick or treating
http://www.disboards.com/threads/october-27-2017-wonder-ebpc.3514038/page-2#post-55854898

Pin exchange---I organized this twice, interested people met at the buffet lunch around noon, we ate and exchanged pins. Another time we met in a vacant lounge
belac
bobbiwoz

Farewell lunch.....in the sit down restaurant

Anyone for private Mixology sessions?
sunsshine1259 will look into this!

8-11 year old friendship/ reading group....organized by belac
http://www.disboards.com/threads/october-27-2017-wonder-ebpc.3514038/page-2#post-55855291

If anyone wants to organize something, I can provide a link here to your post. Any other suggestions? Interests?

Hello,

My little family will be heading out on our third cruise through the Panama. We have never really gotten involved ahead of time, but I thought I would love to check things out more this trip being it is much longer. DD will turn 12 the day we set sail. New to this board/forum so would love to learn more about trick or treating and FE. We/I have never participated. Any input you all have would be greatly appreciated. So looking forward to this trip.

Peace,
Laur
:welcome:

There should be two trick or treating experiences on the cruise. Disney will have one set up one afternoon, for everyone interested! We have one set up through the Disboards. Information in the first post. DH and I will stay in our cabin and will be giving out some treats during that activity!

I organize a Candy/local snack FE Exchange. I keep the groups between 6-11 in number, and we hand out treats once during the cruise. We include something about the treats history.

Keep posting here to learn more!

OMG So much going on now! :welcome: to all new members. Sorry I'm late in replying. I am tracking the "trick or treat" and "Friendship List" and "reading club" for kids, please forgive me for not following along.
I have added Ethanash1 and CaliFamily to the "trick or treat" list (post #32) and CaliFamily to the Friendship list (post #34). Did I miss anyone else?

Last edited:
Trick or Treat List (as of 6/16/17)

SR #: 8534, Belac...................2(A) 1(C) (DS, 10yo)
SR #: 8088, CaliFamily...........2(A) 2(C) (DS- 10, DS- 10)
SR #: 7046, christineD186......4(A)
SR #: 7036 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A) 2(C)
SR #: 7038 , WeB4Pirates.......2(A)
SR #: 6309, jennyl772003......2 (A)
SR #: 6590, Bobbiwoz.............2(A)
SR #: 5509, Dennisbryce........2(A) 1 (C)(DD, 9yo)
SR #: 5001, Ksinglet..............2(A) 2(C) (DD - 13, DS - 6)
SR #: GTY, Ethanash1.............2 (A) 2(C) (DS-14, DS- 12)

Kids Friendship List
(as of 6/16/17)
  • Boy - 10 - Music, Cooking, Art, Crafts, Animals - Yes would love to email friends ahead of time.
  • Girl - 9 - music, cooking, art, swimming, soccer, shopkins
  • Boy - 10 - soccer, all sports, chess, board games, computer games, reading
  • Boy - 10 years old- soccer, piano, chess, robotics, board games, computer games, reading

Reading Club List (as of 6/16/17)
  • DS, age 10 - Likes books about animals, planes, cars and short stories
  • DD, age 9 - likes short stories, animals, just about anything

I have a question for those who've sailed out of San Diego on DCL before. This is our first DCL cruise and my husband just started watching YouTube videos others have posted of their Disney cruises. He loves the miniature of the Disney Fantasy he's seen in the videos of people embarking at Port Canaveral. Does San Diego have something similar for the Wonder?

I have a question for those who've sailed out of San Diego on DCL before. This is our first DCL cruise and my husband just started watching YouTube videos others have posted of their Disney cruises. He loves the miniature of the Disney Fantasy he's seen in the videos of people embarking at Port Canaveral. Does San Diego have something similar for the Wonder?
I do not think so. We disembarked in San Diego, and never noticed anything like that. Port Canaveral's terminal is strictly for DCL, San Diego is not.

I do not think so. We disembarked in San Diego, and never noticed anything like that. Port Canaveral's terminal is strictly for DCL, San Diego is not.
Thanks! Just when I think I've researched everything, I get a question I never would've expected. We'll see everyone in 131 days!

Hello,

Peace,
Laur

FE is an organized gift exchange - you can read more about it: https://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extenders.1219607/ (old thread but you'll get general idea how FE works). Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi.
Just wanted to let You know our cabin number is 6049 for candy exchange
Great...in August, I will be asking everyone to confirm, give the makeup of the room and if there are any allergies.

Bobbi:boat:

I would like to join an FE group if it is not too late. I filled out the survey. Looking forward to the second time through the Panama Canal

Good Day! I have just signed up for the FE group and, while I see that we will have our group list approx 1 month prior to sailing, I'm wondering how we will be notified? Thank you DopeyzGoofy for taking on the organization task!

Also - I see on FaceBook that there is a more active but ?hidden? group. How do I get invited? (Sorry - new to FaceBook and still a bit "challenged"...Thanks ahead of time for any help!

Not too late to join FE! I'll continue to accept sign-ups til end of June then will post the list of groups with details

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter