October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Our on last Panama cruise, we had a recipe, magnet and also a post card exchange. All were fun. Has anyone started one of these?

Our on last Panama cruise, we had a recipe, magnet and also a post card exchange. All were fun. Has anyone started one of these?

Please explain post card exchange. Send a card from your area to everyone?

Everyone that participated got a post card from their town, etc. and then left one at each other person's room. We received some beautiful ones from other countries.

Doing the post cards, recipes and magnet exchanges didn't take up as much room in the suitcase as FE's.

:)
Everyone that participated got a post card from their town, etc. and then left one at each other person's room. We received some beautiful ones from other countries.

Thanks for the explanation. I would be in! I do not collect magnets, nor recipes.

How about it? Does anyone here want to organize a post card, magnet or recipe exchange?

Bobbi

Hi all! My husband and I will also be joining in on this cruise. It will be our first Panama Canal transit.

I would definitely like to participate in the FE exchange. I filled out the survey last night, anything else I need to do right now?

Hi all! My husband and I will also be joining in on this cruise. It will be our first Panama Canal transit.

I would definitely like to participate in the FE exchange. I filled out the survey last night, anything else I need to do right now?
:welcome:

Local Candy Exchange

dennisbryce
Disney sci-fi
DanielCu
Disnep
Msidescooter
DL1957
DL1957 DSIS,DBIL
Califamily
dizzi
Bobbiwoz
scrappy cruiser
scrappy cruiser's sister
Amie 416
sunshine 1259
belac
christined186
caspers5
katiejune
bbkeough
scrawny 6049
ethanash1
McKGirls
ME and SE

Last edited:
Hi Bobbi:

Hey, we switched to an account with the name "MEandSE" to shorten the account name.

Sorry - Mike and Sharly

Below is the updated list of all who signed up for FE so far. If you'd like to join, please go to: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z22NBVW

DopeyzGoofy
DL1957
woot
DanielCu
Disnep
McKGirls
Fºoºz & Sami-Jºoº
Ethanash1
Disneyscifi
weB4pirates (2 cabins)
jennyl772003
Carlene13
MickeyFan123*
ImNarek
MEandSE

Did you receive my request to join? Thank you!

Yes got it!

Not right now - I'll assign the groups after PIF date then you can prepare your FE gifts!

I just joined the cruise last night. Last minute decisions. Looks like I'll be in the bowels of the ship but on the other hand I don't have long to wait. I'm cheap so I fly Southwest and I'm lazy so won't read the last 26 pages...my question is did anyone come up with the best way to get from the Port of Galveston to Houston Hobby airport? Thanks!

Can't remember is the survey for the FE asked for the room number. We got ours assigned yesterday - Room 6144.

It is with a broken heart that I have put in a request with my TA today to cancel this cruise. I have agonized over this for the last week. Please remove my family from the trick or treating and the local emcandy exchange.
Thanks - happy sailing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!