October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Thank you.
If the operation goes as planned, this cruise is definitely out. The minimum recovery is 3 months.
I hope when we rebook this cruise, the group is as nice and welcoming as you all have been.
Bobbi

Sorry to hear this, Sorry we won't be meeting you in person, but I wish you a speedy and pain free recovery. Hugs

Wow! I can't believe how real this is getting.

This will be our first trip as empty nesters. We are also celebrating our 30th anniversary.

We would like to sit with other couples. I know Disney can assign tablemates, but I know in past cruises people have joined together for larger tables. I figure we won't all be strangers because we are on the Dis.

Any couples out there who might want to throw their luck in with us? I think 3 or 4 couples would be a nice size.

We are second seating. We are Platinum and this is our 2nd Canal cruise. We are from Minnesota. Hmm. One last thing - it's crazy to even bring this up. To be polite, I will just say we are not happy with things in Washington. I really don't want to talk politics at dinner (unless we all agree!)

This will be our first trip as empty nesters. We are also celebrating our 30th anniversary.

We would like to sit with other couples. I know Disney can assign tablemates, but I know in past cruises people have joined together for larger tables. I figure we won't all be strangers because we are on the Dis.

Any couples out there who might want to throw their luck in with us? I think 3 or 4 couples would be a nice size.

We are second seating. We are Platinum and this is our 2nd Canal cruise. We are from Minnesota. Hmm. One last thing - it's crazy to even bring this up. To be polite, I will just say we are not happy with things in Washington. I really don't want to talk politics at dinner (unless we all agree!)

If we didn't have first seating, I would have loved to join you. We will be celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss, although our anniversary is actually in September. While we are not empty-nesters (no children), are at the age to be:rolleyes1:rolleyes::jumping1:.

Everyone, we are getting closer to needing to decide if we are going to do a group tasting. Please see below and let me know if anyone is interested. If I don't have enough names to fill a class, I will be cancelling this endeavor altogether.

We almost have enough for a mixology class, so if anyone who hasn't already responded would like to join a class for that, please let me know.

Hi, Everyone. Below is the listing for possible tasting during our cruise. The tastings are usually held on sea days (including Panama day) and occasionally late on port days. We have eight sea days!!! I am looking to book about three classes unless there is interest for more. Remember there is a minimum for all of the classes.

I want to get an idea of how many folks are interested in the tastings and what is of most interest , and more importantly, when. Tuesday, October 31, 2017, to Saturday, November 4, 2017, (our Panama day) are all sea days. There are a few more, but that is the bulk of them. The only day that I really wouldn't want to do any classes on would be on Halloween. Just seems that it will be a really fun, busy day without the tastings. But, that is just me. If we have enough interest in Halloween, then of course, I will book that day.

When I book the classes, I will need your name(s) and room number. The cost of the class(es) will be billed to your onboard account and no refund will be given for no shows.

Since we can only book 30 days prior, I would like to have all of the information ready to go by Sept 25, 2017. The latest would be two weeks out, Friday, October 13, 2017. The whole, Friday the 13th notwithstanding, I am just going to be too busy to worry about this that close to the cruise.

Champagne: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

Martini: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Beer: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mixology: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Mojito: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Tequila / Margarita: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Cognac: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Whiskey: $25.00pp - min 10/max 25 in Outlook Café at 10pm (I don't know what day this is held)

Wine: $20.00pp - min 20/max 40

Chocolate & Liquor: $35.00pp - min 20/max 30

My DH and I have an interest in the Mixology class, Mojito, Wine, and Chocolate and Liquor.

Oh, and remember that the classes and prices are all subject to changel

Hi Everyone! Due to my friend's cancellation, we have two rooms left at Wyndham Bayside. If you would like to take their spot, please feel free to email me at surfergina@yahoo.com It's two-nights minimum (Wed/Thur) with a group rate. Great hotel, close to the port (even you will see the Wonder pulls up) :)

Hello Everyone! I just booked this cruise. I'm so excited! This time it will just be me and my 2 children - DS13 & DD10. My poor hubby has to stay home and work. : ( We are all experience PC cruises and can't wait to do it again.

Is it still possible to sign up for the cabin-to-cabin trick or treating? If so, here is my info:

Stateroom # GTY, arielmomma, 3 (1A, 2C - DS 13, DD10)

Last edited:
Hello Everyone! I just booked this cruise. I'm so excited! This time it will just be me and my 2 children - DS13 & DD10. My poor hubby has to stay home and work. : ( We are all experience PC cruises and can't wait to do it again.

I have been following your TR from your WBPC. It'll be nice to see you on board!

Welcome all that just joined in. It's getting close and I haven done any planning which is super not like me.
As far as trick or treat I'm thinking of leaving it open till mid September.
Arialmoma I will add you to the list when I am on a regular computer. This boardsite doesn't play well with my IPad and really hard to edit.

I'm thinking of only closing it mid September because there are still a small amount of SR thus far for T or T.
Is that ok with everyone?

I have been following your TR from your WBPC. It'll be nice to see you on board!

Thanks. I look forward to meeting a new group of DCL friends.

Welcome all that just joined in. It's getting close and I haven done any planning which is super not like me.
As far as trick or treat I'm thinking of leaving it open till mid September.
Arialmoma I will add you to the list when I am on a regular computer. This boardsite doesn't play well with my IPad and really hard to edit.

I'm thinking of only closing it mid September because there are still a small amount of SR thus far for T or T.
Is that ok with everyone?

Thanks for the add. My kids are really looking forward to this. I am up for it staying open until mid-September.

Only 77 days left til cruise! This group has pretty quiet compared to the other one! Anyone getting excited yet?

It is with a sad heart that we must cancel. My husband is very sick and will need medical attention for awhile. Hope you all have a fabulous time. the only good thing is that we are fully insured.

Just realized Thor 3 premiers during our cruise.Guess my husband will see this Avengers flick, like it or not.

It is with a sad heart that we must cancel. My husband is very sick and will need medical attention for awhile. Hope you all have a fabulous time. the only good thing is that we are fully insured.
Just read your post.So sorry for you and your husband.Hope he recovers soon.

The fashion website that starts with z has pirate gear for all ages on sale today if anyone still needs pirate gear.

Somehow i have lost tract of the candy exchange. I believe the person who was coordinating how to cancel their trip.
Can anyone please let me know the status. we have two staterooms signed up, ours and my DSIS and DBinL.
Thank you very much
Sue

This board is quiet because a lot of things has been planned on fb. Over there they have trick or treat, fish extender, and group tastings all ready set up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!