October 27th, 2018 7-Night Western Caribbean *Part 2*

Final fe lists have been sent out in messages to everyone! i was not able to send a message to @yugival or @DCfromKC because i believe your post count isn't high enough yet. so if either of you want to send me a message or provide email i can send to you that way to keep everyones info private. thanks!!!

Final fe lists have been sent out in messages to everyone! i was not able to send a message to @yugival or @DCfromKC because i believe your post count isn't high enough yet. so if either of you want to send me a message or provide email i can send to you that way to keep everyones info private. thanks!!!

Got the spreadsheet, thanks.

Last edited:
thanks everyone! i just sent out those emails and messages so everyone should have the final list to start working on things let me know if you have any questions! :)

Valérie's birthday is the 28 everyone not the 27th my apologies!

In the final FE group that @brianap92 so graciously compiled and that Lori and I are part of, are there ANY peanut allergies?

Staterooms: 8170, 6100, 9662, 7590, 9038, 8158, and 5226?

Hi Briana! I was wondering why I haven't received any of the emails. We are no longer in 2515 and have upgraded to GTY Verandahs. Will update you as soon as our Stateroom numbers are assigned. We are definitely still participating and sorry to confuse you. How exactly are you emailing everybody and do you need my email?

We haven't checked here for weeks and were only going to check just before the cruise for updates. So sorry! Didn't get any of your emails! We are no longer in Stateroom 2515 and have upgraded to Verandahs in GTY. Can you please email me at goofykins@aol.com? We will update our Stateroom numbers again as soon as they are assigned. We have all our Fish Extender gifts made and ready to go! Sorry we didn't know to confirm, bc we thought we were already finalized...

*gasp* You were in 2515? We're your former next door neighbors! What did we do wrong? ;)

Less than two weeks to our first cruise, so excited!

Mark

It's getting real everyone!

Are you as excited as I am? Anyone heading out early?

We fly in Thursday night and will be heading to Universal for their Halloween Horror Nights. Then off to the cruise Saturday!

It's almost here!!!!!

WOOHOO!

Cannot WAIT!!!! We fly out Wednesday morning, staying near the airport that night as our flight doesn't get in til around 9pm, then it's off to AKL for two nights and we are doing the Halloween party at Magic Kingdom Thursday night, then it's cruise time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter