October 29th Halloween on the Dream

hamm1207

Alaskan DIS Veteran
We're cruising on the Dream for Halloween! Who else is joining us?!

Link to Final FE List: (Updated 10/13)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LJV5NsGjA6PAGxR0mczk2ZjseaVHgV2K_h08kS6beRg/edit?usp=sharing

FE List:
The list is now closed. If you wish to join, I can add you to the Pixie Dust list. A Pixie Dust list is a list for late comers who wish to participate--they join the list knowing that they may not/probably will not receive gifts from everyone, as people planned gifts based on closing date numbers. IF YOU DID NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION BY SEPT 29th, YOU WERE PLACED ON THE PIXIE DUST LIST.

upload_2018-5-24_14-6-58.png
October 29, 2018: Port Canaveral, FL
October 30, 2018: Nassau, Bahamas Pirate Night
October 31, 2018: Castaway Cay Halloween festivities
November 1, 2018: At Sea
November 2, 2018: Port Canaveral, FL

Roll Call:
hamm1207/N365PA: Clint, Sarah, DD(2)
Jpribb824: DH, DW, 3 DD
Tina Mansfield: DW, DW, child
Kristal216: 2 adults
xaprilx9
Justin Whetstone: 3 adults
IA MOM: 1 adult, 1 child
Donna JT: 3 adults, 2 kids
Mamaof3kiddos: 2 adults, DD8, DS6, DS 18months
JokerBuck
MasonFamily: Dad, Mom, 10 yrs, 6 yrs, 5 yrs

Last edited:
Hi,

We will be cruising with you! This will be mine and hubby's 2nd cruise (1st one was way back in 2005) and the 1st cruise we are taking our 3 daughters on. Everyone is super excited to spend Halloween on the Disney Dream.

Jen

Hi,

We will be cruising with you! This will be mine and hubby's 2nd cruise (1st one was way back in 2005) and the 1st cruise we are taking our 3 daughters on. Everyone is super excited to spend Halloween on the Disney Dream.

Jen
Welcome to the cruise! :welcome:

We will be on this cruise. This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise and second on the Dream. Please add me to the FE list.
Two adults one Child age 6

Tina
Welcome to the cruise! :welcome: I haven't officially started a FE yet, but I will add you to my list of interested folks! What's your stateroom number?

Hello all , i am kristal and this will be my first disney cruise with my partner. We love disney and would love to partake in the FE. Please add me to the list

Welcome to the cruise! :welcome: Welcome to disboards too! We now have three families wanting to participate in a FE list, so I'll get one going. For the list, I'm going to need to know your stateroom number and how many adults. If you want any other info, such as names, allergies, favorite characters; just let me know!

If you have any questions about cruising DCL feel free to ask. Disboards and the folks here are here to bounce ideas off one another, chat, ask questions, etc. See you on the cruise!

Just posting to keep track of the thread without the boss telling me everything. See everyone on board!

hello!! we will be on the joining on the cruise! So excited. i was interested in joining the fish extender group.

hello!! we will be on the joining on the cruise! So excited. i was interested in joining the fish extender group.

Welcome, welcome! You'll make family number 4 for the FE list. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! If you just want to chat away, feel free to do so!

If you're wanting to participate in the FE gift giving experience (FE List), please please please send me the following information:

stateroom number
names of adults
names (if you want), ages, gender (if you want) of children
any allergies we need to be aware of
any favorite characters

The FE list will close September 29th. If we have 20 families join, we'll split it into two groups of 10.

Less than 100 days to cruise! If you've expressed interest in the FE list--I've started one, but I need more info from everyone in order to participate. Check out the posts above for more info on the FE.

Hi all! We will be joining you on the cruise with my Fiancee and her Mother. It is her mothers birthday. We would love to be included in the FE! Her mom doesn't actually know she is going on the cruise. We are passholders and she thinks we are going to WDW for the entire time so it will be a fun surprise!

Stateroom: 7622
Justin, Lisa, Pauline
No allergies
Some favorites are moana, Pua, Hei Hei, Pascal, Olaf, Sven, star wars Porg.

Has anyone been to Nassau before and have a favorite excursion? We are debating if aquaventure is worth the cost as well as the various snorkeling excursions. Thanks!

Justin

Last edited:
We would like to participate in FE. This is our first cruise!!!
Mom and daughter Katie (age 9)
Stateroom 6562
Cinderella and Ariel

Welcome to the cruise! :welcome:
We would like to participate in FE. This is our first cruise!!!
Mom and daughter Katie (age 9)
Stateroom 6562
Cinderella and Ariel
We're cruising on the Dream for Halloween! Who else is joining us?!

For more info on the FE and other disboards and DCL basics check out the link below! Happy Cruising!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-dcl-faq-new-alphabetical-listing-of-dcl-information.2068966/

FE List:
I've started a disboards only FE list. Please send me a PM with the following info if you'd like to join. Stateroom number, number of adults/kids, names of adults and kids (if you want), ages and gender of kids (if you want), any allergies, any celebrations, any favorite characters. The list will close September 29th, and a Pixie Dust list will be created then. A Pixie Dust list is a list for late comers who wish to participate--they join the list knowing that they may not receive gifts from everyone, as people planned gifts based on closing date numbers. If we have 20+ families on the list, we'll divide the list into multiple groups.

View attachment 324645
October 29, 2018: Port Canaveral, FL
October 30, 2018: Nassau, Bahamas
October 31, 2018: Castaway Cay
November 1, 2018: At Sea
November 2, 2018: Port Canaveral, FL

Roll Call:
hamm1207/N365PA: Clint, Sarah, DD(2)
Jpribb824: DH, DW, 3 DD
Tina Mansfield: DW, DW, child
Kristal216: 2 adults
xaprilx9
Does anyone know when Pirate night is on this cruise?

I have read that it is scheduled on the 31st for Halloween cruises.
*****Update*******
I called DCL and they told me Halloween dress up night is Tuesday the 30th and Pirate night is Wednesday the 31st.

Last edited:
Welcome all to the cruise!!! Sorry I've missed you guys---our internet went out last week, and we just got it back!

Hi all! We will be joining you on the cruise with my Fiancee and her Mother. It is her mothers birthday. We would love to be included in the FE! Her mom doesn't actually know she is going on the cruise. We are passholders and she thinks we are going to WDW for the entire time so it will be a fun surprise!

Stateroom: 7622
Justin, Lisa, Pauline
No allergies
Some favorites are moana, Pua, Hei Hei, Pascal, Olaf, Sven, star wars Porg.

Has anyone been to Nassau before and have a favorite excursion? We are debating if aquaventure is worth the cost as well as the various snorkeling excursions. Thanks!

Justin

I've added you to the FE list! So far, there are only 3 of us that have actually provided info for the list, but there are 3 other staterooms that have shown interest. If they do not give me their info by Sept 29th, they will be removed from the FE list.

We've never actually done any snorkeling at Nassau, so I'm no help with that one. We have enjoyed the Graycliff Chocolate excursion. We've walked to the fort/queen's staircase. Honestly, we usually stay on the ship in Nassau and enjoy the pools while most others get off. Sometimes we'll get off and walk to the market.

Last edited:
I have read that it is scheduled on the 31st for Halloween cruises.
*****Update*******
I called DCL and they told me Halloween dress up night is Tuesday the 30th and Pirate night is Wednesday the 31st.

We've heard that as well. Pirate night is scheduled for a certain day due to positioning the ship for fireworks.

Does anyone have any ideas for Halloween? We're trying to figure out if we want to dress up as a family, or just dress up our two year old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!