October 29th Halloween on the Dream

We're cruising on the Dream for Halloween! Who else is joining us?!

For more info on the FE and other disboards and DCL basics check out the link below! Happy Cruising!
https://www.disboards.com/threads/dis-dcl-faq-new-alphabetical-listing-of-dcl-information.2068966/

FE List:
I've started a disboards only FE list. Please send me a PM with the following info if you'd like to join. Stateroom number, number of adults/kids, names of adults and kids (if you want), ages and gender of kids (if you want), any allergies, any celebrations, any favorite characters. The list will close September 29th, and a Pixie Dust list will be created then. A Pixie Dust list is a list for late comers who wish to participate--they join the list knowing that they may not receive gifts from everyone, as people planned gifts based on closing date numbers. If we have 20+ families on the list, we'll divide the list into multiple groups. IF YOU HAVE NOT PROVIDED INFORMATION BY SEPT 29th, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST AND PLACED ON THE PIXIE DUST LIST. THE ONLY EXCEPTION BEING GTY STATEROOM ASSIGNMENTS.

View attachment 324645
October 29, 2018: Port Canaveral, FL
October 30, 2018: Nassau, Bahamas
October 31, 2018: Castaway Cay
November 1, 2018: At Sea
November 2, 2018: Port Canaveral, FL

Roll Call:
hamm1207/N365PA: Clint, Sarah, DD(2)
Jpribb824: DH, DW, 3 DD
Tina Mansfield: DW, DW, child
Kristal216: 2 adults
xaprilx9
Justin Whetstone: 3 adults
IA MOM: 1 adult, 1 child
Hi this will be our 1st Disney cruise and are so excited! Please add us to your FE list

We are in rm 7014
3 adult (2+1 young adult)
2 kids (9 girl, 6 boy) kendall and rohan
See you all soon

Hi this will be our 1st Disney cruise and are so excited! Please add us to your FE list

We are in rm 7014
3 adult (2+1 young adult)
2 kids (9 girl, 6 boy) kendall and rohan
See you all soon

Welcome to the cruise! I've added you to the FE list! If you'd like me to add the names for the adults, just let me know. Welcome to cruising as well! If you have any questions please feel free to ask away!

Hi we would like to be added to the fe list. We are 5. This is our second cruise!

Mike and kris
Mackenzie (8) Jacob (6) and Matthew (18 months)

This is our first time doing this. Do we just check back after September 29 for the updated list?

Hi we would like to be added to the fe list. We are 5. This is our second cruise!

Mike and kris
Mackenzie (8) Jacob (6) and Matthew (18 months)

This is our first time doing this. Do we just check back after September 29 for the updated list?

Welcome to the cruise!! I've added you to the FE list! I just need to know your stateroom number please. Thanks!

In the first post, I posted general info about the FE if you're interested in more info. I'll keep the list updated, and a link for the final list will be posted here around the 29th--might be the 30th. If people wish to join after the 29th, they'll be added to the pixie dust list, and they will join the list with the knowledge that they might not receive gifts from everyone.

This will be our second cruise. Myself (Brian), my wife Amy, and our children Kendall (age 7) and Jackson (age 5) are super excited! Not too familiar with the FE list and what exactly it entails. Could someone please let me know some info? Thanks, and safe travels everyone

This will be our second cruise. Myself (Brian), my wife Amy, and our children Kendall (age 7) and Jackson (age 5) are super excited! Not too familiar with the FE list and what exactly it entails. Could someone please let me know some info? Thanks, and safe travels everyone

Welcome to the cruise! The FE list is a gift exchange that people sign up for. In a nutshell: there's a fish outside your stateroom door. You hang a pocket/bag from the fish, and people that have signed up for the FE leave gifts for you. It can be one gift per family, one gift per person, one per day, one per cruise--it's entirely up to you. In the very first post there's a link to a thread with even more info. If you're interested in signing up, just let me know your stateroom number, and I'll add you to the list.

Welcome to the cruise!! I've added you to the FE list! I just need to know your stateroom number please. Thanks!

In the first post, I posted general info about the FE if you're interested in more info. I'll keep the list updated, and a link for the final list will be posted here around the 29th--might be the 30th. If people wish to join after the 29th, they'll be added to the pixie dust list, and they will join the list with the knowledge that they might not receive gifts from everyone.
I forgot our room number it is 7628. All three kids love stitch!

With only a month until we cruise has anyone started packing? I haven't officially started, but I'm starting piles of clothes, must haves, FE gifts, etc. What are your plans once you get aboard the ship? We're planning on hitting Cabanas and letting our daughter head straight to the pool/splash area. Then, once the rooms are ready we'll head there to change and explore the ship.

Hi Everyone! We are VERY latecomers but we are very excited about our first Disney cruise! We look forward to seeing you all on board!

Very excited,
Tanya

Hello fellow cruisers! I just heard from my travel agent who was told that they have moved Pirate night to the 30th now but no word on if Halloween dress up night will be on the 31st. Has anyone else heard this? Also has anyone heard of the shows they will be performing for those 4 nights? Hard to believe we are less then 30 days away!

Hello fellow cruisers! I just heard from my travel agent who was told that they have moved Pirate night to the 30th now but no word on if Halloween dress up night will be on the 31st. Has anyone else heard this? Also has anyone heard of the shows they will be performing for those 4 nights? Hard to believe we are less then 30 days away!
Halloween festivities will be on the 31st now. Shows (in no specific order) will be Believe, Golden Mickeys, Beauty and the Beast, and usually a variety act.

Traveling home from a “weekend” at WDW...time to go pack for the cruise! Welcome aboard to those who just joined us!

Hi everyone We are getting super excited on this end with less than 3 weeks to go! I see there are a few families on the pixie dust portion of the list but I didn't see their stateroom #s. Did I miss an updated list? I am still trying to figure out how I can get message alerts for our group and not miss any :) Perhaps if this trip wasn't a surprise I could have asked my 9 yr old! lol

Hi everyone We are getting super excited on this end with less than 3 weeks to go! I see there are a few families on the pixie dust portion of the list but I didn't see their stateroom #s. Did I miss an updated list? I am still trying to figure out how I can get message alerts for our group and not miss any :) Perhaps if this trip wasn't a surprise I could have asked my 9 yr old! lol

Still no updates for their room numbers (or other info for those in the pixie dust list), and most of them are new enough to disboards that I can't send them a PM to ask about it.

We're super excited to set sail too! I can't imagine keeping a cruise a secret! We're finally getting "cooler" weather here in GA, but sadly still not cool enough to be able to pack the shorts for the cruise!

Hi. We just booked this Oct 29 Halloween on the High seas cruise last Saturday so joining very late. If we can join pixie dust list - that would be great. Travelling from Canada and we are a party of 5 (mom, dad, 3 kids ages 10, 6, and 5). This is our very first Disney Cruise and super excited. Counting down the last 2 weeks. Stateroom 10070

Hi. We just booked this Oct 29 Halloween on the High seas cruise last Saturday so joining very late. If we can join pixie dust list - that would be great. Travelling from Canada and we are a party of 5 (mom, dad, 3 kids ages 10, 6, and 5). This is our very first Disney Cruise and super excited. Counting down the last 2 weeks. Stateroom 10070

Welcome to the cruise!! I'd be happy to add you to the pixie dust list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!