October 2nd, 2020 - 10-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover ending in New York [Plymouth, Ringaskiddy (Cork), St. Johns (Newfoundland), Hal

Bruiserknits

Adventure is out there
Let’s get this party started! Signed up for this cruise while on my 3 night Dream Cruise last week. This will be cruise number 5 for me (if I don’t sneak in another one at the beginning of the year.)

who all is in?

Hi!
I just booked this for me and my best friend. My name is Kim, my best friend’s name is Kim. I’m from Seattle (an island near Seattle) and she lives in Southern CA.
Is there a Fish extender for this cruise?

I’ve done three Disney cruises (Fantasy eastern Caribbean and Western. Then the Panama Canal on the Wonder.). Kim hasn’t done any. But her wedding was a big Disney wedding.

Bruiser: are you a knitter? I was thinking on this cruise on some of the sea days it would be fun to bust out the needles.

I am! I even have my own company and knitting goes with me everywhere. Here’s my knitting from our cruise on the Magic last year.

Attachments

• 08BA3819-D0BC-4B8F-9E7D-1268962412E3.jpeg
    08BA3819-D0BC-4B8F-9E7D-1268962412E3.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
Dang!

I’m the slowest knitter on the planet, but this year I’ve been working on THREE baby blankets. In the year I’ve had my hysterectomy (January 2019), my best friend (Kim, who is coming on this trip), my sister (whom I’m closest to in the world), and my sister in law all had sons. I’m godmother to two of them. So I’ve been (painfully) slowly knitting baby blankets. I finished two and for my brother’s son I’m working on a beige blanket on acrylic that is so boringly plain. But they want that color. This is Finn, sister’s son, in his fall blanky. Hopefully come this cruise I won’t still be knitting the same pattern (knit 3, yarn over, knit).Yay! Cruise knitting!

E06373AA-807C-4321-85E5-371E059DB027.jpeg
Edited because somehow a photo of my rent check showed up here.

Just found this link. My name is also Kim and it will be DH, DD15, and DS14. It is DH's and I's 12th DCL cruise and the kids' 9th cruise. All of our cruises have been Caribbean or Bahamas so this will be quite the change for us. We haven't been on the Magic since 2015, so excited to see the changes.

Hi there! DH and I will be on this cruise, celebrating our 20th anniversary. I’m so excited! We’ve done 16 DCL cruises, but all Caribbean. And we haven’t been on the Magic since 2010. I'm currently in the process figuring out flights, hotels and getting to port. :)

Hi there! DH and I will be on this cruise, celebrating our 20th anniversary. I’m so excited! We’ve done 16 DCL cruises, but all Caribbean. And we haven’t been on the Magic since 2010. I'm currently in the process figuring out flights, hotels and getting to port. :)

I just booked our London hotel yesterday. Besides the cruise itself, thats all that we have lol.

Im on this cruise. Very excited - although never realised how difficult it is to get to Dover from South Wales lol .

Well, we're newcomers to this cruise (DH, DD & I). We were supposed to be on the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise, but that was just cancelled, so we moved our FCC to this cruise. Not what we had originally planned, but we think it should be a great cruise. I turn 60 on Sept 26, so this will be like a birthday cruise. :-) :cool1:

Well, we're newcomers to this cruise (DH, DD & I). We were supposed to be on the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise, but that was just cancelled, so we moved our FCC to this cruise. Not what we had originally planned, but we think it should be a great cruise. I turn 60 on Sept 26, so this will be like a birthday cruise. :-) :cool1:
Welcome.

Welcome. I'm using this cruise as a 40th celebration as it was mine on the 12th March but as we are now in lockdown I'm making the celebration last all year! pirate::jester:

Just booked! Now fingers crossed that we actually make it onto the cruise! It will be 10 years since our last successful Disney cruise. We were set to go to Alaska next month, which has been rescheduled to May 2021. And before that we had to cancel a cruise at the last minute in 2014 due to an injury.

It will be just DH and me on this one as we are celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary. We were originally planning to do this cruise in 2021, so we are just now starting the real planning. At least we have something fun to do while quarantined!

welcome! My husband and I are celebrating our 25 th anniversary,too. We are sailing with our 19 yr old daughter and her best friend. This will be the friends first cruise and the first time out of the country.

Hello everyone. I’ve been booked in this cruise since day 1. I’m apart of the group on the ‘other’ site. Just thought I’d stop by here and say hi. This cruise will make me platinum. I’m bring my mom, no kids or husband, along as a congratulations for her retirement.

Hello everyone. I’ve been booked in this cruise since day 1. I’m apart of the group on the ‘other’ site. Just thought I’d stop by here and say hi. This cruise will make me platinum. I’m bring my mom, no kids or husband, along as a congratulations for her retirement.

We have been booked from day 1 and are on the other site too! We are so excited and can't wait!

We have made the difficult decision to cancel this cruise. With the entire cruise industry not able to even begin cruising until August and so much uncertainly around ports, potential quarantine, and what the ship experience will be (masks..social distancing...etc), we decided to pull the plug. So sad....this is the first time since we started cruising with Disney that I can say that I have no cruise "on the books." :-(

Same here on being booked since day 1 and finally being Platinum, although this is my first cruise as platinum which is very exciting so finally get free Palo!

We have made the difficult decision to cancel this cruise. With the entire cruise industry not able to even begin cruising until August and so much uncertainly around ports, potential quarantine, and what the ship experience will be (masks..social distancing...etc), we decided to pull the plug. So sad....this is the first time since we started cruising with Disney that I can say that I have no cruise "on the books." :-(

Completely understand why and I hope you find something to take soon. Hopefully get to sail with you some time in the future

Same here on being booked since day 1 and finally being Platinum, although this is my first cruise as platinum which is very exciting so finally get free Palo!

Last October was our first as Platinum and loved the free Palo! We also tried Palo Brunch for the first time and wow is that amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts