October Columbus Day rescheduled trip

Bbrown0804

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone! This will be our first visit to Disneyworld for my family of 5, 2 teen girls who love all thing Disney, my 10 yr old son, and my husband who normally hates crowds and children but always seems to get sprinkled with pixie dust when we arrive. We have visited Disneyland Paris several times while living overseas, and visited Disneyland last summer. All trips super enjoyable. I am realizing that Disneyworld is a totally different beast.

We actually were supposed to take this trip mid April, but had a very serious family emergency that made us have to cancel our trip the day we were to leave. So we have rescheduled for October. We will be in Florida October 3-14 and will also be visiting Anna Maria island for some beach time (coming from the desert in New Mexico) My question after all is this, would it be a good idea to split our time? We are taking a red eye flight arriving Wednesday October 3 rd at 6:30 am. I know. I know. So I thought that first day just chilling at the resort by the pool and resting. I am thinking The Wed-Saturday at Disney to be able to visit the parks Thursday and Friday (October 4-5) to get a little jump start on the Columbus weekend crowd. Then head to the beach Saturday-wednesday over Columbus Day weekend. Back to parks Thursday-Saturday. I do realize we will be competing with fall breaks and higher October crowds so I thought escaping to the beach to break up the Disney visit might be exactly what we need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter