• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October Events?

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
Going to Disneyland for a few days mid-October. Do they do anything special in the parks for Halloween?

Well they don't have anything as neat as MNSSHP unfortunately! When we were there in October 2003 they did have trick or treating in DTD the Saturday we were there. I wish they would do a hard ticket event since we did MNSSHP last October my family agrees Disneyland needs one too!

Disneyland did a hard ticket event back in the early 90's, but they are just no competition for Knott's Scary Farm, which is immensely popular here.

They do decorate the park for autumn, but besides that & the trick-or-treating in DtD, I doubt they'll be doing anything else.

Haunted Mansion does a makeover each year for the Nightmare Before Christmas - they do a great job, and this usually opens the first weekend in October.

We are going to Disneyland in October as well, and we have been before during that time and the Haunted Mansion is awesome all decorated for The Nightmare before Christmas. Also, Small World is usually closed to decorate for Christmas.

When is Its a Small World ready for Christmas? It is really cool with all the lights up. We went in late Nov. 2 years ago. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter