• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

October questions

TandCmum

Mouseketeer
We have now decided to go to DLP in october and will be there from mon 8th october for 4 nights. I'm hoping that as it is midweek and even though many Scotish schools are off it will still be quiet.

I understand the halloween celebrations will be under way, so I am presuming the main street wil be decorated with the pumpkin men like it was in 2004 when we went beginning of october???

Anyone know when EMH's are likely to be announced for october and also if there are any rehabs during this time

Thanks

The official stance is 3 months before, but keep an eye on dlrpmagic who are normally first to break EMH :goodvibes

We will be there for the exact same period - might see you!

Last year they had all the same Halloween stuff that you talked about and they have advertised witches and pumpkinmen for this year's Halloween too so fingers crossed. Halloween + 15th Anniversary sounds like a great mix.

We will be there for the exact same period - might see you!

Last year they had all the same Halloween stuff that you talked about and they have advertised witches and pumpkinmen for this year's Halloween too so fingers crossed. Halloween + 15th Anniversary sounds like a great mix.

Might see you, not sure which hotel to stay in yet, what are the rooms like in the cheyenne, do they have any with 2 double beds rather than the bunks??

I've just been looking at some fo your photos and the weather looked like it was really nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter