October travelers

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
Hello fellow October travelers, it is almost our time! When are you going and what are you doing? I'll be in Disney (after what feels like forever but was only 13 months) October 6th-11th. Lots of Food and Wine Festival adventures planned of course, but I'm also going to check out The Wave for the first time! I'm excited to check out the new Mission Space pre-show and of course FOP too. What are you all excited for?

I'm going October 18-24. I can't wait to see the Avatar stuff and I am planning to eat at Garden Grill finally. Food & Wine is of course a big plus, and it will be my first time seeing Happily Ever After. I want to get my hands on some of that Epcot 35th anniversary gear too.

I'm going October 18-24. I can't wait to see the Avatar stuff and I am planning to eat at Garden Grill finally. Food & Wine is of course a big plus, and it will be my first time seeing Happily Ever After. I want to get my hands on some of that Epcot 35th anniversary gear too.
Oh yes, I can't wait to see HEA! And I'm all about that 35th anniversary gear.

We are going Oct 2-11, following a 3 day. We are excited for F&W, Frozen dessert party, the cake decorating class at DS, and Pandora.

Oct 3-6. My first mnsshp, and first f+w visit.
I'll be heading to the dark side later that week and am going to see hoop Dee doo review for the first time the 9th.
I'm excited to see all my favorites and try new things, can't wait to see Pandora. Just all around super excited for my trip!

Oct 3-6. My first mnsshp, and first f+w visit.
I'll be heading to the dark side later that week and am going to see hoop Dee doo review for the first time the 9th.
I'm excited to see all my favorites and try new things, can't wait to see Pandora. Just all around super excited for my trip!

Dark side?

Going October 6th to the 9th, staying at the Dolphin for the first time (love the Boardwalk area). Looking forward to my first solo trip and doing MNSSHP Friday, AK Saturday to do all the new Avatar things (and have breakfast with Donald), then EPCOT for Food and Wine Sunday (doing a food demo) and going to drink my way around the world. I cant wait!

DH and I will be there from 10/28-11/1
Staying at the Grand Floridian for the first time!

I booked this trip last month and wasn't expecting to get many ADRs with times that would work for us, but so far I'm having the best luck!

Arrival night I found a beaches and cream so DH and I can indulge in the No way Jose. (We haven't had ice cream in months due to my strict diet. On vacation, the diet will not exist!)
The next morning we have the California Grill Brunch. We are also planning on doing Cape May cafe dinner, the wave Breakfast, MNSSHP on Halloween Night. We might spend some time in the world showcase, but I'm not sure yet. We we're unimpressed last year with F&W.

I was lucky enough to book before my FP+ window opened and we were able to get FOP! We also opted to do the new frozen ride since we skipped it last trip.

I'm not really worried about the crowds because I've been the week after Christmas...so every trip since that one I mentally plan for those crowds and I'm always pleasantly surprised when it's not THAT busy.

Going October 6th to the 9th, staying at the Dolphin for the first time (love the Boardwalk area). Looking forward to my first solo trip and doing MNSSHP Friday, AK Saturday to do all the new Avatar things (and have breakfast with Donald), then EPCOT for Food and Wine Sunday (doing a food demo) and going to drink my way around the world. I cant wait!
We'll be there at the same time, woot! I'm drinking around the world with friends that Saturday (we had tank tops made!) and then I'm doing solo through Wednesday. Which food demo are you doing? I'm doing Mix It Make It Celebrate It on Monday, and it's cooking with strawberries. Have fun on your first solo trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter