10/30
Golf cart parade 5-6pm
Pumpkin contest 2-5, judging 5-8
Beach bash 7-11pm
10/31
Race 8-9am
Dog costume contest 2-3pm
Trick or Treating 6-9pm
If all the activities on the 30th will make the Dis Meet not work, we can change it to the 29th at 6pm. Post what you all think.

First of three packing days, ready to leave Saturday. Dont know if I dislike packing or unpacking the most.

Attachments

• 20191003_074427.jpg
    20191003_074427.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 17
I started a pile of clothes in the closet. I have a small section of nothing but vacation attire. It's loading all the food/essentials into the motorhome that gets to me. Do we have enough food?, Do we have everything we need? Do we have all our park gear? After our daughters wedding on Saturday my mind will go back over everything 2 million times the next 2 weeks.

Heading to the Fort in 14 days. Packing a range of clothes for the weather.

Next weeks forecast looks like 88 highs w thunderstorms, evening lows 73-68.

Is this typically muggy, humid weather?

Packing a pair of jeans and a fleece jacket and a couple long sleeves, then everything else shorts, t shirts, sundresses.

Don’t know if an extra pair of long pants is needed in the evenings if the 70 in the evening is more cool than muggy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter