October Trip Reports w/activity calendar

Still stalking website trying to add Sat 11/2 but so far no luck. Monday 10/28 is available, so I just may add a day at the beginning instead of the end. Will hold out one more week to see what happens. Thought I had all the Halloween stuff packed and ready to go and then DH reminded me that there was still a large box I haven't gone through yet, dang I have a lot of Halloween crap! Those after Halloween clearance sales are too good to pass up.
Mr Bones is ready for tonight's playoff game. Go Rays!
IMG_20191004_171426688.jpg

Still stalking website trying to add Sat 11/2 but so far no luck. Monday 10/28 is available, so I just may add a day at the beginning instead of the end. Will hold out one more week to see what happens. Thought I had all the Halloween stuff packed and ready to go and then DH reminded me that there was still a large box I haven't gone through yet, dang I have a lot of Halloween crap! Those after Halloween clearance sales are too good to pass up.
Mr Bones is ready for tonight's playoff game. Go Rays!
View attachment 442925
Go for the 28th, take every extra day you can get, especially right before halloween. Keep trying for 2nd. Days before seem more fun then days after.

We have never pulled our trailer behind our motorhome or with the golf cart on it, so I went over the trailer yesterday at work and everything looks good. Tested the lights when hooked to the motorhome and all is good there too. Test fitted the cart on the trailer and it is tight and just barely fit but it will work. We leave a week from today and this weekend is crunch time. I have my to do list in hand and ready to get started!!

We will be heading out on the 16th. Couldn’t get Friday - Sunday at the Firt so we will being staying at All Star Sports until check-in on the 20. With the colder weather we have been getting here at night I have already winterized and don’t plan on doing it again ( 7 gallons of the pink stuff), so we will be in our tent for another trip. Looking ahead at the forecast 70’s won’t be bad sleeping weather with a fan going.

We will be heading out on the 16th. Couldn’t get Friday - Sunday at the Firt so we will being staying at All Star Sports until check-in on the 20. With the colder weather we have been getting here at night I have already winterized and don’t plan on doing it again ( 7 gallons of the pink stuff), so we will be in our tent for another trip. Looking ahead at the forecast 70’s won’t be bad sleeping weather with a fan going.

7 gallons!? Good grief!
Luckily for me, it doesn't get cold enough here to have much of a hard freeze. I typically get by with just flushing lines with air, but in the past when I did use RV antifreeze I only used 2 gallons. Can't say I blame you.

This drive to the Fort is taking forever!!! We have been on the road 8 days and still have 12 days till check in. 8 of those days will be in Galveston beach for a national dog show but we are already looking past that to days at the fort. 14 days to get through Texas is just too much. Hopefully the expected rain in the southeast will be gone by the time we get out of Texas next monday.

The motorhome is finally ready to go!!

I got the tire pressure monitor system up and running yesterday, didn't get anything else done yesterday since it was my birthday. We went out for breakfast, stopped into home depot and got a new outlet and it has usb outlets to charge phones, etc. I installed it in the motorhome today right next to the couch where it had a worn out receptacle. Thinking of doing the same thing to the receptacle under the kitchen table. While we were out I also got a new pair of tennis shoes and a light jacket.

We had a mouse in the motorhome over the winter and the wife insisted we cleaned everything, so this morning we took out all the dishes and linen and washed them. I wiped down all the drawers and we put everything back in. Drained the fresh water tank of bleach water and refilled with 1/4 of a tank of water. Put rain x on the front glass.I put in our park gear, cameras, computer, extension cords, cooler, folding table. Can't put in the inflatables and other halloween stuff because my son would lose his mind. It's all decorating our living room right now. Just have to move the motorhome around the yard later this week and attach the trailer, load the golf cart and our clothes. One more trip for last minute food and we will be set!! We will be kicking it at the Fort one week from today!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!