October wedding?

Alice42

Alice in Wonderland lover
My fiancee and I are planning an October 2003 wedding at WDW and was wondering what the weather and crowds are like in October. Also, has anyone gotten married or attended a wedding at WDW in October? If so, what was your experience? I just want to make our wedding as magical and romantic as possible!! :D Any information/experiences would be greatly appreciated!:p
Thanks!
Laurie:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Laurie,

We live in Fort Myers which is 2 1/2 hours sw of WDW. Our temps are slightly warmer than Orlando but not much. October is the first opportunity for Florida to see any change in temperatures. Keep in mind that October is still hurricane season so there is a slight chance of bad weather. For the most part it will be warm (not extreme). Cool/cold fronts usually don't come this far south until very late October or into November. I wouldn't let the weather stand in the way of your plans.

Crowds at WDW are not bad at all. Late September and October are slower months for WDW as school just started and the holiday crowds haven't arrived yet.

Happy planning!

We got married on 1st November the weather and crowds were brilliant.

Kaylee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter