Odaiba Area Eating?

Maybe King of Pirates in Aqua City? It's a pirate themed restaurant.

To be honest, Odaiba is a fairly large area so there's a lot of options, depending on your tastes and preferences. There's like 3 or 4 malls there and they all have restaurants and food courts. Aqua City also has the ramen food theme park and there's the Gundam Cafe in Diver City, though I'm not certain if the one in Odaiba is the full scale cafe.

Fair enough. Will be spending our first Sunday there and visiting Legoland, Gundam museum and time permitting Joypolis. Knowing how crowded weekends can be I wanted to book a place instead of depending on first come first serve. But really don't know the area beyond Joypolis and its been 7 years since I visited there so my info is dated.

I can't comment on places to eat...I passed by SEVERAL eateries while walking through the malls there, had some octopus balls at one place but that was all.

I did want to mention that Joypolis was undergoing a major renovation last year and I haven't seen it yet, it looks like it might be really good from the videos online

If those three places are your only must-dos at Odaiba, then you should check out the mall directories at Diver City, Decks Tokyo Beach and perhaps Aqua City (because it's within walking distance of Decks) to get an idea of the food available.

I believe I went to Odaiba on a Monday that was a holiday. The food court was really crowded at Diver City and people were standing around trying to find empty seats. I would need to check the time stamps on my pics to confirm if we went during a meal time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter