Odd Question..but...Anyone know if they still have snowflake cookies??

jbethel77

Mouseketeer
When we first started going to Disney more consistently, Frozen was just about to hit theatres. They had these snowflake cookies (sugar cookies with white icing, blue piping, and crystal sprinkles) in every sweets/snack case we came across. They've had them every other trip we've been on since then. However, our last trip was in January '18 (had to take a break due to having a baby!) and I could only find the snowflake cookies at the main street confectionary. It made me worry that they were going away soon since Frozen is calming down a little. We'll be going back to our happy place in May and very curious if they still sell them. Anyone been lately or there now and have seen them? To some, they may just seem like simple snowflake cookie but to us..they are EVERYTHING! lol :)

Thanks!

Where are you? I'm making cookies like that Thursday evening - no crystalized suger, but i can get some - but really don't have any need for the cookies.

I head down on the 17th, so I will take a look around :)

THANK YOU!! :thanks::worship:

In the past... I've mostly seen them at the Main Street Confectionary. But, have also spotted them at Big Top Souvenirs and in the case at the other candy shops at other parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter