Odd question of the day: Dressing rooms

lalasmama

DIS Veteran
Confession: I bought too many outfits for my upcoming trip, and I want to wear them all. Disneybounding problems for sure.

I assume there's not a dressing room anywhere to change mid-day, correct?

Not that i'm aware of, but you could change in one of the bigger bathroom stalls. I know when we needed to change outfits during one of our visits, we went to the bathroom's over by Hungry Bear and I was able to get one of the corner women's stalls to change in. It wasn't a handicap stall, but it was slightly bigger than a normal stall. Hope that helps.

I suggest the companion bathrooms. I believe there are six in the park. There you'd have complete privacy and more convenience.

I really wouldn’t suggest that. When a companion room is needed, it’s needed, and it’s not kind to those who *have to* use the companion rooms to use them in order to change clothing for what truly amounts to vanity reasons.

I really wouldn’t suggest that. When a companion room is needed, it’s needed, and it’s not kind to those who *have to* use the companion rooms to use them in order to change clothing for what truly amounts to vanity reasons.
I won't use them to change :) The only time I do take advantage of them is when I need to deal with my personal medical issue, which is awkward to do in a regular, small bathroom stall.

Confession: I bought too many outfits for my upcoming trip, and I want to wear them all. Disneybounding problems for sure.

I assume there's not a dressing room anywhere to change mid-day, correct?

There's also a fairly private bathroom in DCA at the wine terrace place! It doesn't seem to get a lot of traffic.

I often use the larger bathroom stall because the other ones are so doggone small I cannot turn around in them. I see no reason you could not use one of these if it appears no one is in need of it.

I live my life in a wheelchair and am only able to use the larger bathroom stalls with the proper grab bars. I cannot express enough how frustrating it is to wait for that stall while someone is using it to change clothes. I realize that you did not see me when you took that stall because I came in seconds behind you but I had an uncomfortable time waiting for you use the facilities, wash up, get changed, fix your hair and makeup and get your other outfit stowed away.

I understand when there is a long line waiting and the need to use that stall to keep the line moving but that is very different from taking it over for an outfit redo. I also understand the mothers who take their small children in with them because I appreciate that the companion aka family restrooms are far and few between and in high demand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!