Odds of a soft opening for Rise of the Resistance?

kiramay

DIS Veteran
We leave December 4! I’m way more interested in Rise of the Resistance than Smuggers Run, but I really can’t pull the kids out of school another day. (High school). Any chance they’ll have a soft opening or previews of the ride early?

Have to think anything they have will before bloggers or media most likely. The exception could be AP time slots.

No way Disney does any of it for "free" lol.

We leave December 4! I’m way more interested in Rise of the Resistance than Smuggers Run, but I really can’t pull the kids out of school another day. (High school). Any chance they’ll have a soft opening or previews of the ride early?

I really hope that add back the EMH from 6-9AM that are stopping on November 2.

I’m hoping for longer HS hours after RotR opens in December. I assume longer hours as the holidays near, but would love if the EMH continued in January when I go 😊.

Can you move your vacation back a day

Just for anyone looking to switch their dates around a bit, on-site hotel rooms are booking fast. Specifically for the first 2 weeks of December. It’ll be tough to add on a day or 2 to an existing reservation. We wanted to split our stay and add a couple days on, and found that the cheapest rooms are over $400/night! There is hardly anything left in the Value resorts except for AoA.

Just for anyone looking to switch their dates around a bit, on-site hotel rooms are booking fast. Specifically for the first 2 weeks of December. It’ll be tough to add on a day or 2 to an existing reservation. We wanted to split our stay and add a couple days on, and found that the cheapest rooms are over $400/night! There is hardly anything left in the Value resorts except for AoA.
First 2 weeks of december are tough. One of the most popular weeks for DVC plus Sports competitions. Is Pop warner still early Dec?

I hope with the CM previews and the AP previews out of the way by 8/21 there will be a soft opening after that. We'll be there that week (8/17-8/24) but our APs are just Gold and not eligible for the previews.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!