$$ of Golden Mickey hat?

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
:sunny: Hello! Would any of you be able to tell me how much the special edition golden Mickey ears hat is? If the price is right, I'd like to get one when I go to Disneyland this summer. :earboy2:

Actually they are $11.50 for all sizes including infant (I got one with weekend). Bummer, I know. But they are embroidered on the front with the 50th logo so that's probably why they cost more.

Ariel :)

Having just been there....
infant are 9.50
children are 10.50
adult are 11.50

(we ALL fit in children size from my 4 yo to my 60 yo dad but had a harder time finding lots of these...mostly saw the adult ones which are BIG)

I'm glad to hear that these are indeed avaliable as I had heard rumours that there was a shortage. I'll be there in less than a week and I wanted to get one each for me and DH.

We were surprised to find the best selection at Emporium! WOD has hardly any (and only adult sizes when we were there). Did not attempt Mad Hatter as it's a madhouse in there always. Did not see any in the princess store (but best selection there of the rubber bracelets w/mickey heads...best souvenir for the kids to bring back for their friends!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter