# of people on ADR

14kparker

Earning My Ears
I made reservations for my upcoming September trip this morning. We have 2 in our party, and when trying to book Ohana dinner, there were no reservations available. However, when I searched for a table for 3 there were several reservations available. So, if I made a reservation for 3 but only 2 show up, will I get charged for 3 or will there be other issues with this?? Its my husbands first trip and I would love for him to be able to eat there!!

Disneys adr system is a pita

it tries to make ASR’s for exact tabletop count. So a table for 4 wants a party of 4.

book it. And always check. If you are a party of 3 check for 3 and 4.

if the adr requires payment, make the phantom person 2, no charge

if you can adjust down later, great. If not, don’t give it a second thought. Just let them know we will be a party of x.

You can always try to modify your reservation, changing it from 3 people to 2. This doesn't always work but we've had luck in the past when people's plans have changed last minute. Overall, I think it's much easier to go in and say you are one fewer than to expect them to accommodate more people than were on the reservation so I am sure you will be fine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter