• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

# of plus days on connections hoppers

CherylA

DIS Veteran
Tried posting this as response to longer thread but no replies. I am wondering how many plusses come with each connections hopper. How many plusses does the 4 day have? The 5 day? The 6 day? I think I read that the 7 day has 4 plusses. Do they work like Diseny's other hopper plusses where the plusses remain to be used whenever even if you use up all the hopper days?

Thanks!

Cheryl

I know that the four day pass comes with one plus feature that you can use once. If you don't get any other responses you can call Connections and get it straight from the horses mouth. Good luck and have fun!

I think they are the same as any other Plus Hoppers.

We bought the 5-day Plus Hoppers but only used ONE plus day (I am assuming that we have another plus day left)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter