Off property restaurant suggestions

Bethislucy

DIS Veteran
We will be arriving in Orlando area the day before our officially Disney trip starts and I was wondering what are some of your favorite off property restaurants to eat at. We never really go off property so I don’t know much about the area. We are looking at Chuy’s right now it is close to the hotel we are staying at. I know it’s a chain but we don’t have them where I live so it would be new but I was wondering what some of everyone’s favorites are. Thanks!

Celebration Towne Tavern in downtown Celebration. 10 minute drive.

There are many good ones, but if you are already looking at Chuy's I say stick with it. We don't have them where I live but when I travel to Texas where they do it's always my must do place. I haven't eaten at that one outside of WDW simply because we never had a chance.

Chuy’s is good - we don’t live in an area with a lot of close by chains so it was a fun treat. We also liked Hot N Juicy Crawfish (closer to Universal) if you like seafood. For a budget option (also a chain) my family likes Miller’s Ale House. They have lots of specials and good food (nothing fancy). We also enjoy a lot of the restaurants at Universal Citywalk if you are open to trying something different - we liked Antojitos, Margaritaville, Vivo Italian, and NBC Sports Grill. Don’t forget about all the great restaurants at Disney Springs - that’s one fun way to kick off the Disney fun without having to pay for parking or to go into a park.

Miller's Ale House, Teak Neighborhood Grill, and 4Rivers Smokehouse are all favorites of ours.

Another endorsement of Miller’s Ale House. There are at least two near WDW and others elsewhere in Orlando. Nothing fancy but reasonably priced family restaurant/sports bar food.

Longhorn Steak House , Texas Roadhouse & many more

Once you find there are really good places to eat Offsite ( And Better Value ) then you will think again about

eating inside the resorts

Mexican: Rocco’s Tacos
Healthy: Seasons 52
Veggie: Ethos, Drunken Monkey
Meat: Beefy King
Seafood: Eddie V’s
Sushi: Amura
Burgers: Hamburger Mary’s
Ethiopian: The Nile
Dessert/Drinks: Sugar Factory
Wine: Cooper’s Hawk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!