Off site hotel help please

CindyZ

Mouseketeer
OK, so just a few days to go till my trip...and I have to change my schedule around a bit. I was going to go back to visit my relatives in Daytona on Wednesday night, all day Thursday, and Thursday night. Our plane leaves 7am on Friday morning (ug!).

However, I have just recieved an email from my aunt requesting that we find somewhere else to stay on Thursday night, because they have made plans. Oh geez....we will be completely out of money by then...so I need a decent...clean...clean...clean...place to stay for atleast Thursday night....(and maybe Wed night too.. and avoid driving back to Daytona...although we were looking forward to a beach/laundry day!)

Any reccommendations would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Are you doing us/ioa on wed? If so are had you urathere stay in the orlando area for wed and thurs. night? If you stay in orlando , we had a great stay at the clarion near universal. We decided a few days ahead of leaving on our trip that we could leave a day early. Dreams Unlimited was able to book the Clarion for us at a good rate (don't ask me what it was LOL, about 79 I think). The great thing about booking with DU was since we decided to spend our first day in Orlando at WDW (but not in a park) they booked 1900 PF for us. We spent the day at Downtowm Disney and then headed to the GF for dinner. After dinner we watched the Fireworks and water pageant from the dock at GF then headed over to the Clarion for the night.

Hi Cindy,

We are leaving next Monday, out of Boston, out plane leaves at 6am, double yuck....

Last year when we stayed off site near Universal we stayed at the Best Western, Universal, it wasnt bad, it was around $50. It was ok, the rooms were clean, it had a pool and free continental breakfast.

Good Luck...

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter