Off today

tmp

Mouseketeer
Morning all,
Just wanted to say a huge thank-you to everyone who helped me with my numerous questions relating to my trip.:goodvibes
Leaving this afternoon to stay at Marriott Heathrow as we have an early check-in tomorrow.
Woke up this morning with a sore throat and blocked nose so don't feel too great at the moment.:sick: However I'm determined not to let it ruin my holiday so I'm dosed up to the eyeballs with cold and flu tablets.:hyper:
Last time we went youngest DS was sick all over the bed on our first night so I knew one of us was bound to be ill on this visit.:rolleyes:
Will try to make notes as I have a memory like a sieve and will do my best to attempt a trip report when I get back.
Au Revoir.:wave:

Have a fantastic time, Tina! I hope you start feeling a bit better soon as well. :( Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you return.

Have fun and a safe journey! ::MinnieMo

Tina, lots of pixiedust :wizard: coming your way so that you feel better soon.

Have a fantastic time and I look forward to hearing all about it!:sunny:

Oh Tina, I hope you feel better soon very quickly!!

Have a fabulous trip!

Uh Oh - missed you. Ok then, hope you had a wonderful trip and welcome back!!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter