• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Off Topic - Mike Weir

NancyK

DIS Veteran
Mike Weir just won the Masters Championship in Augusta, Georgia. He's the first Canadian to win a major golf tournament.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We just actually finished watching it. I'm not a huge golf fan, but it was really cool to see someone from Brights Grove (near Sarnia, Ontario) win. Way to go!!!!

Dh has been glued to the TV this weekend, watching the tournament. I'm not a golf fan either, but it's great news that a Canadian has won. Congratulations to Mike Weir! :bounce:

LOL......... Julie my DH has also been "glued" to the TV and I'm not a big golf fan either but YEAH!!!!! A BIG congratulations to Mike Weir, a Canadian Master!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulations to Mike Weir!!!! Proud to be a Canadian!

We had tickets years ago to watch a golf tournament north of Toronto. My dh insisted on following this one amateur around on every hole. He said he was a great golfer. I thought he just wanted to watch the swings of a fellow left hitting golfer. Turns out this amateur has just made history.

Mike Weir is such an amazing ambassador for Canada; classy, strong, proud and humble. Way to go Mike!!!!!!!!!!

Both my DH and I were glued all weekend to the TV. We were so proud. I thought he did a great job representing Canada.

I am a golf fan and it was GREAT to see someone with as much class as Mike Weir win a major tournament.

I watched when I could while at WDW. No negative vibes that a Canadian won. WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter