Offer Accepted - 1st Post

InBassAngler

Dad With The Ears
Let me start off by saying that there is so much invaluable knowledge within this group that has provided me with hours of reading and helped with research. When I was younger, I visited Disney with my family and wanted to take my own since starting my own. Ever since visiting Disney 2 years ago and staying at the boardwalk, I've dreamed of becoming a Disney DVC owner providing years of magical moments that we have experienced the last two visits. I've been watching the DVC shows, reading blogs, and watching the resale sites. Excited to say we took the plunge and put an offer in on a 175 point Poly contract that was accepted. Now the real fun begins on the paper work and the anticipation of making it through ROFR.

"Honey, where are my ears?"

Excited for you! Being a DVC owner will change you! It’s especially great to plan a trip when you already have an annual pass..... No hotel room bill, and no ticket purchase! (And you’ll likely want more and more points! Fortunately, you can add on a little at a time as you can afford it!) Good luck — hope you pass ROFR and we can all say “Welcome Home!”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!