Offer accepted - resale AKV

kaesa2442

Earning My Ears
We just had an offer accepted on our first DVC purchase at AKV. About how long from offer accepted until we can make our first reservation? Do you think it would be possible to book for Sept 2020? We usually plan on booking much farther out, but hoping we may luck out and be able to swing it, but I have seen that this process can be a bit drawn out...

We bought AKV on 12/3 closed 12/31. We got our activation code on 1/7 but still haven't received our membership ID. Called DVC and they told us it should be a few more days until we can log in.

Figure 2 months from offer to booking. This assumes that the sellers get paperwork in quickly.

ROFR can take up to 30 days...seems they are coming back much quicker right now.

A few weeks for closing to be done, and then a few weeks to get into the Disney systems.

OK so say we are able to book by the end of March, do you think it'll be possible to get a 1 bedroom at AKV for Sept 2020?

OK so say we are able to book by the end of March, do you think it'll be possible to get a 1 bedroom at AKV for Sept 2020?

Most likely but will all depend on which view. Value.. nope. Standard. Probably tough. Savanah more likely.

Also depends on actually dates. Early September is less busy than end of September.

We just had an offer accepted on our first DVC purchase at AKV. About how long from offer accepted until we can make our first reservation? Do you think it would be possible to book for Sept 2020? We usually plan on booking much farther out, but hoping we may luck out and be able to swing it, but I have seen that this process can be a bit drawn out...

Checking the closing time thread. That will have start to finish of contracts and their milestones so you know how you are tracking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!