Official 2013 Tower of Terror 10 Miler

freepixie

<font color=deeppink>Tanoshi<br><font color=green>
OK, so nobody has started one of these, so I figured I would :goodvibes

Tower of Terror 10-miler weekend October 5-6, 2013

Registration opens February 12, 2013

I did this race last year and LOVED it!! Yes it was HOT, but it was FUN!!!

So, who's in with me :thumbsup2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official Information:

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror" 10-Miler

Saturday, October 5, 2013
10:00 p.m.
Start/Finish: Disney's Hollywood Studios

Disney Happy Haunted 5K Trail Run

8:00 a.m.
Start/Finish: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex

runDisney Kids Races

9:00 a.m.

Disney Villains Hollywood Bash

Saturday, October 5 - Sunday October 6, 2013
10:00 p.m.  4:00 a.m.

Disney's Health & Fitness Expo

Friday October 4, 2013
12:00 p.m.  8:00 p.m.

10:00 a.m.  4:00 p.m.

Training plans start June 4th and can be found here: http://www.rundisney.com/training/running/

I'm in for another try! Last year would've been a lot more fun had I not been in so much injury-induced pain, so I absolutely want another shot at it. :thumbsup2

I'm in. Couldn't attend last year due to dates but want to do this race to submit time for the marathon in Jan 2014 :)

We are planning to run this as family- DH, myself and DS who will be 14,this is his birthday gift -he wants to do his first 1/2 marathon in Jan 2014:thumbsup2

I'm still on the fence for this race. I'm not sure if I should do this one or W&D.

I'm still trying to decide between ToT, Wine and Dine, or 2014 Half or Full Marathon. :confused3 Basically, I don't know which Disney race to do! :rotfl2:

I am just waiting to sign up. I have done some of the other races at Disney and looking forward to this one. Trying to decided if I also want to do the 5k.

I'm in. I enjoyed last year heat and all. Of course, I live in FL so I'm used to it.

Jennifer

Just saw this on rundisney's site that tickets will go onsale Feb 12th. Also, their site states that the Disney's Villians Hollywood Bash is soldout. How did I miss this?!?!? Plz tell me there was an error!

Disregard last part of my last post. RunDisney removed the soldout part of the Disney's Villians Hollywood Bash. Scared me for a second!! I got people who want to go with me. Does anyone have an idea of when the bash will go onsale?

caitie86 said:
Disregard last part of my last post. RunDisney removed the soldout part of the Disney's Villians Hollywood Bash. Scared me for a second!! I got people who want to go with me. Does anyone have an idea of when the bash will go onsale?

I'm not sure when it went on sale last year, but I remember buying the tickets for the Villain Bash and the tickets for the MNSSHP at the same time :)

I'm in for this race! It's my first run disney race. I've done a few local 5k's but this is also my first longer distance race. I'm really looking forward to it.

Does anyone know which resorts are serving as host resorts with transportation to the race? The site lists last years resorts and didn't know if they would change this year.

I'll be there! It'll be my first Disney race. And maybe I can convince my husband that he wants to run the 5K with me. Hmm...do they sell commemorative pins for the 5K?

We are planning to run this as family- DH, myself and DS who will be 14,this is his birthday gift -he wants to do his first 1/2 marathon in Jan 2014:thumbsup2

This was my wife's first race of any kind, and we were joined by both daughters (30 and 22) and grandson (12). Yeah-that's special.

I'm in with 2 friends. This was my first distance race and I can't wait to see what Disney does to improve on last year.

I'm pretty sure I am in the the ToT! Woohoo!

Random question - is there pre-registration for Disney Visa holders for every race? How do I find out about it (I didn't get my Disney Visa until very recently)? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter