Official 2013 Tower of Terror 10 Miler

I was in the WDW Cast Connection this morning and spied 4-5 Small "2013 I did it" hoodies. Oh, at a substantial discount. The one I looked at seemed in new condition.

I thought I read that someone was looking for one and I am too lazy to peel back though the pages.

To make sure people know, the smalls of those hoodies (assuming you're talking about the purple ones) are TINY. I'm in a small in most tops now, and we had to exchange for a medium (which fits like my roadrunnersports small running jacket) because the small fit like some sort of weird compression gear, LOL. Even getting it over my head was a challenge.

I'm not surprised there were smalls left! Probably all the exchanged ones, LOL.

I just wasted too much time on hold with DvC looking for the discount for this race. Was one never offered? Either way, looking forward to this race! I'm running with my sister and brother in law. Can't wait!

I just wasted too much time on hold with DvC looking for the discount for this race. Was one never offered? Either way, looking forward to this race! I'm running with my sister and brother in law. Can't wait!

There was. If you go to your member page, you should be able to register through the link there and get the discount of $10

I was wondering what there is to do at the after party. I'm sure I will be getting hungry or will I have to plan for something else.

I was wondering what there is to do at the after party. I'm sure I will be getting hungry or will I have to plan for something else.
Plenty of food at the party! At least a couple of the counter serve places will be open, plus the major rides, plus character meets.

Plenty of food at the party! At least a couple of the counter serve places will be open, plus the major rides, plus character meets.

Awesome, thanks good to know. I'm sure my wife will find things to do while she waits for me. I am pretty sure I will be hungry shortly after 10 miles of running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter