Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

All Star Sports! This is the 2nd of 3 Disney trips in a year for Dsis and I, so we're saving our pennies at a Value with Stay, Play & Dine. :)

All Star Sports! This is the 2nd of 3 Disney trips in a year for Dsis and I, so we're saving our pennies at a Value with Stay, Play & Dine. :)

Value is definitely the way to go if it allows for more trips!!!! I travel to Disney as often as possible with my DSis too, we are quite envious of your three trips on one year!

Value is definitely the way to go if it allows for more trips!!!! I travel to Disney as often as possible with my DSis too, we are quite envious of your three trips on one year!

I'd strongly consider sleeping in my car in a Disney parking lot if it meant I could take more trips, hahaha :rotfl:

All updated! Just remember to include what race you are doing! If you want to include your name you can!

I am doing the GSC, staying at AKL-Kidani Wednesday and Thursday, and (with a little bit of pixiedust:) Friday and Saturday at VGF!

Margitmouse- Margit, daughter and i running first half marathon, PHM. wait listed for OKW......nervous it may not come through..... Procrastination strikes again:confused3

Hi everyone!
FSUWXGirl (Carrie)-doing the GSC and staying at Port Orleans Riverside! :cheer2:

So my sister decided to use some DVC points and come down for the weekend, so now I am Fri-Sun in a 1BR at OKW....yeah! Sun night I will probably keep POR.

Maura

Hello there! Just found this thread from the Calling all princesses link. I'll be running in the GSC. I'm running the 10k by myself and the hubby is running the half with me. We're staying at Coronado Springs.

Hi, my name is Kathleen. My dh, dd and I will be running the PHM and staying at Pop Century.
We have FL resident passes and we go up to Disney about 3 or 4 times a year for a few days at a time. We usually stay at Pop unless we get a really good deal at another Disney resort. We always stay on Disney property.

Hi, I had sent my information a couple times but don't see it on the list. :guilty:

We're doing the Glass Slipper and the 5K.
Disney's All star Music.

Thank you.

First rD race, getting soo excited!

PHM by myself, but DH will be chearing along with 2 of my dsil, dmil, and a niece. :)

DH and I are staying @ POFQ (first time there as well), looking forward to a great race followed by a fabulous week in WDW!

Sorry everyone, I will update everything on Monday. I'm headed to Anaheim in the morning for Tinkerbell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter