Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

My resort has changed. We are now staying at Saratoga Springs all five nights....2/20-2/25.

Thanks!
Cathy

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Sorry I didn't add the rest of the details!

My sis and I are running the GSC as the 1st half of our CTC. Gotta be quick on the phones next week to sign up for the DDD!

:thumbsup2 Thanks for keeping up with the thread, kappyfamily! :)

~Alice

(me from seattle; sis from Vancouver WA - both of us originally from Oregon City!)

Hi, I had sent my information a couple times but don't see it on the list. :guilty:

We're doing the Glass Slipper and the 5K.
Disney's All star Music.

Thank you.

You posted it one other time, sorry volunteer job! You are officially part of the group now...

Please add when able - Ilene , Michelle, Michelle WF, Kyle at POP running GSC :cheer2:

Please add me to the list:
Off-Site-Residence Inn
GSC and as of today, DDD for my CtoC (not pink though....)
Name: Lisa

Hi there! I will be at okw for the weekend. Going for the glass slipper challenge. I hope everyone has a great race(s)!

Is there a Corral list anywhere? It is probably posted, but I have not been on the WISH boards in a while. It would be fun to know who else will be in your corral. Looking forward to the Glass Slipper Challenge. :)

Haven't seen one here, but there is the beginnings of one on the WISH board on Facebook.

I'm not sure how the link is posting to those who are not in our CLOSED group, but many of us don't want our names and exact bib numbers posted on a public forum. If you could kindly remove this, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!