Official 2014 PHM & Glass Slipper "Where are you staying" thread!

Thought I had added my info long ago. I guess I just meant to do it but never actually did. Anyway, I read this board every day but rarely post. I will be traveling and running solo. Staying at Pop and ready to rock the GSC! This is my first runDisney event and I am super excited. I love reading everyone's posts. Can't believe it's almost here! Best wishes everyone!!!

So my DH and DD's will be coming in on Saturday of the 2015 PHM and I'm wondering if they'd be ok to stay at AoA or any other hotel that is not within walking distance of EP for that matter. They will want to be at the finish at EP but I'm concerned about transportation that day since I heard transportation can be a nightmare. Can anyone offer advice?

So my DH and DD's will be coming in on Saturday of the 2015 PHM and I'm wondering if they'd be ok to stay at AoA or any other hotel that is not within walking distance of EP for that matter. They will want to be at the finish at EP but I'm concerned about transportation that day since I heard transportation can be a nightmare. Can anyone offer advice?

There is no walking to or from any aspect of the race. The lines for the value resorts after the race were pretty long, but they moved quickly. Definitely not a nightmare...I would think trying to manage self-transportation would be more stressful for people who aren't locals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter