******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking about upgrading our tickets to get the waterparks since it's only a little bit extra. Does anyone know if I have to do that ahead of time or if I can go to the front desk at the hotel and do it?

I'm thinking about upgrading our tickets to get the waterparks since it's only a little bit extra. Does anyone know if I have to do that ahead of time or if I can go to the front desk at the hotel and do it?
I don't think the resorts can upgrade tickets. You should be able to go to any of the ticket locations at any park including the water parks to upgrade.

Here are some screen shots. They asked more questions such as where am I staying, how many nights, park tickets, income, race etc.

Attachments

• IMG_9915.PNG
    IMG_9915.PNG
    261.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_9916.PNG
    IMG_9916.PNG
    260.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_9917.PNG
    IMG_9917.PNG
    275.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_9918.PNG
    IMG_9918.PNG
    208.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9919.PNG
    IMG_9919.PNG
    231.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9920.PNG
    IMG_9920.PNG
    293 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9921.PNG
    IMG_9921.PNG
    283 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9922.PNG
    IMG_9922.PNG
    264 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_9923.PNG
    IMG_9923.PNG
    233.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_9924.PNG
    IMG_9924.PNG
    254.6 KB · Views: 33

I didn't receive a survey, but it looks like they are trying to gauge who is only going to Disney because of the free dining promo...
Odd, I have one trip now with free dining on a bounce back from last year, and I have a trip to disneyland in Dec for a week, and then I have another trip next year without the dining plan because the two laides im goig with don't want to do it.

....I wish they'd bring back Free Dining for the Fall.....*sigh*

Not sure what you mean by this. Free Dining has already been offered for 2017 and it's currently being offered for 2018 as a BounceBack offer for those staying at Disney resorts between now and then end of October.

Not sure what you mean by this. Free Dining has already been offered for 2017 and it's currently being offered for 2018 as a BounceBack offer for those staying at Disney resorts between now and then end of October.
....we will be going the end of October and it's my understanding that it wasn't available for those dates...

....we will be going the end of October and it's my understanding that it wasn't available for those dates...

You're correct. Sadly those dates were not included for 2017 and it's not looking good for 2018 either based on the bb offer.

October dates used to be offered in both the bb and general public offers but are not for 2017, nor in the 2018 bb dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!