******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry. I have to ask can anything get fixed in time? Can you pull 200 deposit out and just hold the room (with fd) and try to go. If things don't change then you can cancel but if your family can end up going I would at least try to get a room tonight/tomorrow.

I think I am going to try that.

As a web developer, I agree. It makes perfect sense -- once it's been tested and all the bugs have been worked out. I've worked for large companies who rolled things out even though they weren't ready yet (and were advised of that) and the results were often not good. Like Tom said, I'd like to think they wouldn't do that right now. But they can.
Ah you're a web developer? I just started FreeCodeCamp to get my full stack cert. Did you go to a legit school or self taught?

That's my plan as well. I've spoken to a lot of CMs over the past few weeks and surprisingly, I kept getting the same answers. THey all say that you can change anything except the resort without losing the gift card. If your reservation number changes, you will lose it. I'm not 100% on the date change because I'm not sure if the reservation number would change or not.
That is what I was told also.

I just realized that I need to take my credit card to bed with me. Lol! So, that's the cell phone (with alarm set), notepad with my options planned out, glasses, iPad, and wallet.

Guess it's a good thing the hubby isn't home tonight, because there isn't any room left for him.

When I am logged in, I can only see 6 of the special offers... but when I log out of my Disney account and clear my history I get 11. I have room, tix and dining package already booked, so I want to modify this reservation with either FD or RO. How can I ensure FD shows up as a special offer when it drops?

So is 4am the time to assume FD will go online? Or should I be up by midnight checking every hour??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter