Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

Awesome choice! We did that last year - CMs all over the park loved it!
I just saw your pic and I LOVE it! We're doing something similar (my son and I are ghost hosts, my DH is going to be the dynamite guy, and my DD is the tightrope walker). Except it'll be too hot for a full jacket, so my DH will do more of a disneybounding version.

I just saw your pic and I LOVE it! We're doing something similar (my son and I are ghost hosts, my DH is going to be the dynamite guy, and my DD is the tightrope walker). Except it'll be too hot for a full jacket, so my DH will do more of a disneybounding version.
Yeah, my son pretty much only wore his jacket for photos. Make sure to take plenty of photos around the ride (outisde, inside, in the queue....) - that's my one regret!

We are so excited to be going to the 2017 MNSSHP on halloween

We will be staying at POR from 10/28-11/4
the day of the party we will be headed to Whispering Canyon for lunch at 1:30
we are undecided on what we will be dressing up as. my 7 yr old son would like to be Ironman.

Hello! We've never been to mnsshp before and we are making a super quick, last minute trip so we can attend.
Capang
October 13 with 2 adults and 1 child.
Capang: Snow White disneybounding; DH: Sid from Toy Story; DD: Haunted Mansion inspired

Last edited:

Guess I'll jump in!
Attending 9/19 (my birthday!)
4 people (3 adults, 1 child)
Costumes: not sure, probably just t-shirt costumes, Nightmare Before Christmas or Alice
No ADR

We are going Sept. 7.
2 adults 2 kids

We are doing t-shirts with matching ears
Me - Balloons
Son 1 - Jack Skellington face
Son 2 - Mickey face
Son 3 - Lightning McQueen face

Oct 22 (first MNSSHP!) and hopefully Oct 24!
2 Adults--moms without our husbands or kids along!
Costumes: thinking Jungle Cruise Skipper (one day might be sweet shirts we make)
Possible Ohana bfast on the party day

I just booked last night so I am SO very far behind!! :scared1:

EDIT updating costume idea :)

Last edited:
I don't know if we can update ours, but we have decided on costumes for our 11/1 party. I'll be Anna & BFF will be Elsa. We have running costumes for them and decided to repurpose them for the party.
ahh looks like we'll miss you by a week!

MNSSHP Thu 10/26
2 Adults
Halloween shirt for DH and for me a 3 Caballeros/Gran Fiesta Tour theme "not a costume" bordering on Jose Carioca with yellow tee and green pants with 3 Caballeros Mickey Ears and matching 3C magic band.
Rose & Crown at EPCOT 12:15 PM

Last edited:
We will be attending the party on 8/29/17
Myself and daughter 17
We will be Rey and BB8
Mine name is Caroline, daughter is Andi
We have a late lunch ADR at The Plaza.

update- woohoo!!! 10/26 party - We are not doing full on costumes anymore, but are just Disney Bounding - Tangled style!

I already was wearing this dress, already have curly, very dark brown hair with naturally awesome gray streaks! Wear some dark red lipstick, bought green led fairy lights and a small rattan lantern which will hold the lights..Mother Gothel!

2766672.jpg 0df852ce4d5601f81e18e4f4b1e9974e.jpg disney-villains-mother-gothel-rapunzel.jpg 51CIoMhZ8+L.jpg 61Lz7QfkRyL._SL1001_.jpg

And I designed this t-shirt online for Micky to wear!

Resized_20170724_183927.jpeg Resized_20170724_183938.jpeg

update- woohoo!!! 10/26 party - We are not doing full on costumes anymore, but are just Disney Bounding - Tangled style!

I already was wearing this dress, already have curly, very dark brown hair with naturally awesome gray streaks! Wear some dark red lipstick, bought green led fairy lights and a small rattan lantern which will hold the lights..Mother Gothel!

View attachment 255814 View attachment 255811 View attachment 255815 View attachment 255812 View attachment 255813

And I designed this t-shirt online for Micky to wear!

View attachment 255816 View attachment 255817
That looks awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter