Official 2017 MNSSHP Guest List Thread (read 1st post for posting rules)

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy. Remember to put any new info into a new post, and please mention your party date in each update so I can find you faster. Thanks!

Finally settled on costumes! We're all going to be Power Rangers! Just costume t-shirts since we all dislike being hot but I think it will be cute. This trip is a total surprise for my boy children and they are huge PR fans. I think this will be a fun additional surprise. My daughter only requested she didn't have to be the pink one. No problem!
Rangers are so easy and great for the heat! My son and I just spent the weekend sorting all of his Rangers to put into storage. He has over 300! Here we are in 2014, and some of his collection...

IMG_4149.JPG

9D725587-1F9A-4AC1-B3F0-C94377D0B698.jpg

IMG_4352.JPG

Rangers are so easy and great for the heat! My son and I just spent the weekend sorting all of his Rangers to put into storage. He has over 300! Here we are in 2014, and some of his collection...

You all looked awesome! And wow what a collection! We're not quite at that level just yet but the hoard is growing. I hope the shirts I ordered come out as nice as yours, there were some mixed reviews on Amazon. :scared:

date(s) attending
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children
costumes for each party member
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red)
Any photos will be listed in purple

September 10
2, both adults
Marie for me and Toulouse for boyfriend from Aristocats
TBD
Pictures will be posted soon, once I finish the costumes

9/29
2 adults, 3 kids
We have a Moana theme going on--baby sis: baby Moana; 4 yo brother: Maui; 7 yo brother: Tamatoa; college-age sister: Te Fiti; I will be the ocean pushing baby Moana in her "boat" (stroller)

Last edited:
We will be there on 9/12

4 adults, 2 kids

Costumes are Aurora, Prince Phillip, Maleficent, and the 3 fairies.

Last edited:
Hello...this will be our 4th Halloween party!!

October 5th party night - 9 of us total
Me, hubby, 4 daughters (ages 10, 8, 5, 3)
Sister, Brother in law, nephew (2)
Girls - pirate Minnie
Boys - pirate Mickey
All homemade costumes
Trying desperately to get BOG for that night!!!

I am already on the list for 9/7 but I am now dressing up instead of wearing a themed shirt. I will be dressing up as Minnie Mouse, so you can change that. Thanks!! So excited!!

October 24
2A-Just DH and I, no kids for the 1st time!
Cobra Bubbles and Lilo

And just tonight I decided my kids and I are coming next week for the 9-7 party. We live 30 miles outside of Houston and need to get away from everything. Our house is safe and dry and so are we, but it was a close call for us. Many of our neighbors and friends were not so lucky and it's been heartbreaking seeing the damage to our community. School was canceled for an additional week so I decided we need to get away from TX for a few days.

September 7
1A, 2C
Queen of Hearts-Me
Dipper (from Gravity Falls)-DD
Undecided-DS

Last edited:
Friday, the 13th~ of October
2A/2C
For our family-themed costume selection, we will be going AS *WISHES*, in tribute to the beloved Fireworks show. <3 I will try to update with pics after the event.
Probably no ADRs, as I don't want to waste time sitting down...

William Ades-3(2A/1C)-self and DW-undecided, DD-Mal CRT 2:30pm
wehrengrizz-2(2A)-undecided
HausofDisney-2(2A)-undecided

izzy25-4(3A/1C)-adults-undecided, DD-Alice through the looking glass
LIPeter-1(1A)-young Carl Fredricksen
Disneymom1126-2(1A/1C)-self-Te Fiti, DD-Moana
shannonkb-2(2A)-self and mom-undecided
Moon Dreamer-5(5A)-no costumes
wehrengrizz-2(2A)-undecided

Thanks for updating for me! We've decided to not do the October 22 party, but definitely doing the 10/24 party!! For costumes, please add Jungle Cruise Skipper and one undecided haha I cannot wait! Totally riding Jungle Cruise before the party starts !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter