Official 2017 MVMCP Guest List

IanDLBZF from MCMagic

DIS Veteran
This is the official roll call list for 2017 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parties!

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

Start planning for a marvelous gathering with family, friends and some familiar Disney faces!

When Mickey celebrates the season, Magic Kingdom park lights up with excitement for Guests of all ages. Cinderella Castle shimmers. Joyful music fills the air. Disney Characters don their most festive attire. Favorite attractions take on a holiday theme. And enchanting surprises lie around almost every turn!

Held on select evenings, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is currently scheduled to take place on the following dates in 2017 (* indicates a sold out night):
  • November 9*, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 26 and 28
  • December 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21 and 22
Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration
Feel holiday magic come alive in a jubilant new stage show that fills the air with music, laughter and shimmering snowflakes!

It’s just days before Christmas and all through this house, excitement is stirring thanks to Mickey Mouse.

Mickey is thrilled that the holidays are here, and he knows the only way to make this season more special, is to share it with friends. So he’s throwing a Most Merriest Celebration and inviting lots of Disney pals—and you—to join the festive fun!

Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto are dropping by dressed in their Christmas best. Peter Pan is flying in from Never Land, Alice and the White Rabbit are hurrying over from Wonderland and Woody and Jessie from Toy Story are galloping in for this holiday ho ho hoedown. Plus, Snow White and Dopey, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket and many more surprise guests will be stopping by.

This joyous performance is the perfect yuletide treat to share with your family. You’ll hear favorite Characters ring and sing in the holidays with carols old and new—more than a dozen delightful songs in all! You’ll witness the splendor of Cinderella Castle—aglow with enchanting and ever-changing holiday illuminations. And you’ll feel the warmth and wonder of the season as this unforgettable performance is Christmas-wrapped up in one sensational, snowy, show-stopping finale.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets - these are on sale! Buy them ahead of time and save! But hurry, some dates may very well sell out...

I will be listing all dates for MVMCP along with all Dis-ers who will be there. If you would like to be on the list, just post your date(s). I'll "like" your post once you have been added. You can also include the following if you like:

Total number of people in your party
Total Number of Adults and Number of children
ADR place and time (where applicable)

November:

December:
  • JennLTX - 1 Adult, 1 Child

• djc9699 - 2 people
  • djc9699 - 2 people
A video of last year's MVMCP follows below (Courtesy of 360 Degrees of Disney on YouTube)

Last year's guest list may be viewed here - https://www.disboards.com/threads/official-2016-mvmcp-guest-list-thread.3503327/

Last edited:
We're going to be locked in to the party on Dec. 1 since that's the only date available during our quick trip! 1 adult, 1 kiddo!!!

As of now the plan is
My family of three
Ds-will be 15
Dh and Me
Nov 28th and Dec 5th

My daughter and I will be attending Dec 21st for sure and either the 17th or 22nd (Not sure which yet).

December 12th for our family of 2 adults and 4 children (possibly 5 children if my stepson's mom says he can take the days off from school).

Just wondering:

Is everyone here buying their tickets in advance or are tickets typically still available when you arrive???

We're going no matter what but I was hoping to use my CBR gift card to pay for our tickets.

Looking like December 3rd for me! My mom and my 5 year old daughter will be joining as well. :)

Got our tickets for Nov 12 party, 4 adults going can't wait :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter