OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!

We're getting closer, friends! Has anyone seen the special holiday menus or any details about holiday food yet? Most Disney bloggers/Instagrammers are still heavily focusing on Halloween offerings.

We're getting closer, friends! Has anyone seen the special holiday menus or any details about holiday food yet? Most Disney bloggers/Instagrammers are still heavily focusing on Halloween offerings.

I can’t find the holiday booths menus on the Disney Parks blog but I know they did a wonderful holiday foodie guide which was published on the 13th November last year. Hopefully not too much longer!

So I have a weird question... does anyone here know if the stores in the resort have gift wrapping services? We’re there during Christmas and I was hoping to buy gifts there for my 4 year old to open instead of packing them in my suitcase for the most part

So I have a weird question... does anyone here know if the stores in the resort have gift wrapping services? We’re there during Christmas and I was hoping to buy gifts there for my 4 year old to open instead of packing them in my suitcase for the most part

I’ve never been offered or seen a gift wrapping service offer. Had a quick google as well and couldn’t see anything. I know ShopDisney offer it on some items when you have them delivered? It may be an option for you to have a package delivery to your resort?

I’ve never been offered or seen a gift wrapping service offer. Had a quick google as well and couldn’t see anything. I know ShopDisney offer it on some items when you have them delivered? It may be an option for you to have a package delivery to your resort?
Thanks, that’s a great idea! I might just do that. I couldn’t find any information about it anywhere so I thought someone here would know more. Glad I asked here!

Okay not really disney related but I want to share.

I set a goal for myself that before this upcoming trip for my 30th birthday that I would lose some weight.

I hit my pre Disney goal today! Goodbye 60lbs!
Wow!!! That is awesome, well done! You must feel amazing!

You can also order from Amazon, who will gift wrap, and have delivered directly to your hotel.

I set a goal for myself that before this upcoming trip for my 30th birthday that I would lose some weight.

That is AWESOME!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! That is so wonderful! very happy for you :goodvibes

Thanks, that’s a great idea! I might just do that. I couldn’t find any information about it anywhere so I thought someone here would know more. Glad I asked here!

Saves you carrying lots of extra things in your luggage then too!

That’s amazing! Well done you!

Guys!

Casey from Disneyland daily has a video up of the new world of Disney store.

Holy cow I’m gonna need more money. There is a whole Christmas section.

I got so much more excited for our trip! Our Disney Visa’s are gonna get broken in really quickly with all that amazing merch! I love the print on one of the stockings, the ugly sweater styles, and all the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse stuff!

There’s lots of pictures of the new Christmas merchandise online thanks to the new World of Disney opening! I was going to avoid it as I like to be surprised when I walk in the stores but I couldn’t help myself.

A lot of it is lovely but I’m not a big fan of the new holiday t shirts with the years on. Also a tiny bit annoyed that the Dooney and Burke print is on a lot of it - it’s made me question my desicion of getting the bag which will be a lot of trouble for me anyway as I have to buy it online from the UK upon release and have shipped to one of the hotels where I’m staying. It’s on pyjamas, stockings and cushions so I may as well just get those instead of paying nearly $300 for the bag and expedited shipping. A bag like that would last forever though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!