OFFICIAL 2018 Christmas & Holiday Time at DLR Superthread!!

Anyone remember what time last year Disney published the menus for Festival of Holidays? Or news about the seasonal foods being offered around the resort?

In the holiday version of It’s a Small World do they sing the classic song or is it all Christmas songs?

Anyone remember what time last year Disney published the menus for Festival of Holidays? Or news about the seasonal foods being offered around the resort?
I don't remember when Disney published the menus, but MousePlanet published the festival food list in their newsletter in early November last year. I think it was the week before the candy cane dates came out.

Last edited:

Or... you can ride it once and have the song in your head for the rest of your trip! (And I say this as someone who really likes the song!)

No one in my family will ride it because of the song! I was kind of hoping if It was all Christmas music we could get a ride in this time

Do most Pixar Pier attractions close during WOC still? I was kinda looking forward to experiencing the attractions at night without WOC....I know, I am odd person out on this! :earboy2:

Do most Pixar Pier attractions close during WOC still? I was kinda looking forward to experiencing the attractions at night without WOC....I know, I am odd person out on this! :earboy2:
I assume Incredicoaster, fun wheel (or whatever it's called now) and Symphony Swings will still close because the screaming, launch voice over, and music would be rather disruptive to the show. Toy Story always used to stay open and I see no reason why that would change, but you never know. Off the top of my head I don't remember what normally happens with Golden Zephyr, Goofy and that little jelly fish ride. I would go in expecting that it will be the same as it was before WoC went down.

Looks like the Parks Blog posted the menus on November 10th last year (the first day of the Festival), but other sites had preliminary (early) info out that week (basically, as the menu boards went up, info began trickling out). I would also keep an eye on the Disneyland dining website.

Looks like the Parks Blog posted the menus on November 10th last year (the first day of the Festival), but other sites had preliminary (early) info out that week (basically, as the menu boards went up, info began trickling out). I would also keep an eye on the Disneyland dining website.

Good to know! Our trip is November 11-17 this year, so... as long as the menus are up a couple of days in advance, I'll have something to read and salivate over on the drive from Phoenix to Anaheim. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!