Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

Anyone else get the official email announcement on TRT? Got mine about 5:30pm

Even tho I read that last year wasn’t any better for pics during the UTH house, I might do it it Trick r Treat or Stranger Things is on it. Just because lol

While i had some dead time today;)scrolled thru my neglected twitter feed.

Noticed more than a few tweets from @LukeOfHorror (not sure why he’s in my feed anyway, but i digress lol). Media peep from Orion pics (MGM). A recent nod to U’s Trick or Treat house caught my eye, followed by another for Bloody Mary.

Dug around a bit, their first project since rebooting will come out this holiday season, movie described as a Zombie musical: Anna and the Apocolypse.

“Nothing gets the blood flowing like a good holiday musical...a zombie apocalypse threatens the sleepy town of Little Haven at Christmas, and Anna and her high school friends must fight, sing and slash their way to survival”

Remote chance, but if they are looking for exposure for the project, wonder as to chances of a ‘musical’ show adaptation to fill the B&T void, if not a house?

Just bought our HHN tickets. We'll be hitting the parks Oct 11 - 13. Going to HHN on the 11th and 12th.

Right now, Hard Rock is $1 more per night than RPR, so we might book HRH for now. We've never stayed there. Then we'll keep an eye on AP discounts and see what happens.

ETA: I was wrong - the HRH rate was SMSM, so we'll do RPR instead.

Last edited:
We are doing almost exactly the same as you, will be at US oct 11-14, and going to HHN the 11th and 12th as well!

Didn’t know the 11th would be that popular

It will be my last hhn night of my trip
My wife is a teacher, so we pick dates based on her fall break.

Depending on prices, we might spring for EP one of those nights. We've never had HHN EP before and it would be nice to reduce some of the standing around in lines.

ITs the week of Columbus Day so i imagine it’s a lot of schools fall break.

Many schools in my neck of woods schedule teacher in-service & open house days the Thursday & Friday prior. The reason we started to take the 1st week of Oct as fall trip back in the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!